PDA

View Full Version : RT Pro problems...

Klei
03-24-2004, 11:38 PM
here is the problem,

i hold the trigger down when i air up, and the gun fires rapidly, i let go of the trigger, and the bolt catches. i pull the trigger and it goes into full auto mode again. when i try to put paint through it, if the Lvl 10 has to act, i leak air like a mopho. :confused:

i changed the carrier and it didnt help, i've got a RT Pro with a ULE Main Body and trigger kit, X-valve and Lvl 10.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

help... :(

vf-xx
03-24-2004, 11:49 PM
I"m no expert but here's a few things to check:

Are your screws tight (body and feild strip)?

Do you have your rail bushing in?

Have you altered your trigger rod or on/off pin in any way?

Mag_SEAL-6
03-25-2004, 12:24 AM
The "full auto" is called sweet-spotting. That's not unnormal so don't be worried.

The level 10 leak and bolt stick means you have to try all different numbers of shims and differnent carrier sizes.

I'm not a level 10 expert, but hopefully someone will come on here and give you the right advice as to go up or down a carrier size.

CaliMagFan
03-25-2004, 04:10 AM
go to the link in my sig... thats should cover your problem... if not then hit me up and i'll help you more.
-kyro

Tunaman
03-25-2004, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Mag_SEAL-6
The "full auto" is called sweet-spotting. That's not unnormal so don't be worried.

The level 10 leak and bolt stick means you have to try all different numbers of shims and differnent carrier sizes.

I'm not a level 10 expert, but hopefully someone will come on here and give you the right advice as to go up or down a carrier size. The "full auto" IS NOT normal. Something is wrong. I'll look at it if you like. Send it here.;)

cgrieves
03-25-2004, 08:00 AM
Is the trigger pushing back on your finger with every shot (i.e. is the trigger vibrating back and forwards)? If so then it the marker is too reactive, check the things mentioned above, then measure your on/off pin.

If the trigger just holds back, stays put and the gun goes full auto, then check you have both O-rings in the top of the on/off assembly.