PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty shockers in stock NOW at Pbgear.com

demonguy8
03-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Yup you guys heard it here first. Paintballgear just got 6 in yesterday, and managed to already sell one before they even hit the website! So 5 of em left, all in blue, and priced at ~1100 if memory serves.

As far as an honest impression of one out of the box, Id give it around an 8 or so.. It IS more gun than the stock one, Im just not sure wether Id place it at $400 worth of more or not. Then again the resale on these suckers right now is enourmously high since noone has them save for dynasty and people at huntington beach this weekend.

As far as it compares to my 03shocker heres what the dynastys got that the stock doesnt.

-Further forward front reg to make room for the larger trigger guard to accomidate people with "chubby" fingers.
-A MUCH better stock trigger. This one is wider and has a groove.
-Clamping feedkneck
-supposedly the new SP high efficiency bolt kit (couldnt take it apart to see)
-Freak barrel annod blue with Stainless steel insert (i beleive a 689 but dont quote me)
-Snatch grip
-Dynastys milling (im not a fan, but then again i think alot of the 04 guns are just outright hideous)

Resist148
03-25-2004, 01:45 AM
no way that is worth $400 more not one bit if u hyped it anymore you'd sound like a salesmen

tyrion2323
03-25-2004, 02:16 AM
Blech - they are super ugly!

demonguy8
03-25-2004, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Resist148
no way that is worth $400 more not one bit if u hyped it anymore you'd sound like a salesmen

Fair enough. But right back at ya...

-1st If you tried to do everything Dynasty did to theirs it would end up costing more than $400. But you are most definatly entitled to your opinion on wether the price is worth it or not and in fact I partially agree with you.

-2nd I do take offense on one issue: there wasnt one BIT of hype in my previous post. I mentioned what it had over a stock one because thats almost always the first question asked when an aftermarket gun comes out. I gave an honest impression of what I thought about it from my limited time getting to see one. Most salespeople dont say that they're not even sure wether its worth the extra $400 when theyre "hyping something up", nor do they quite obviously hint at the fact they think the thing is ugly. My post here was purely an informative one indicating to those that wanted one that they ARE in stock. I made simlar posts when the Xmags where received and when the Uled rtpros started coming in.

Anywho (sorry for cluttering my own thread with a rant) If anyone has any questions that I can answer feel free to reply back.

RoadDawg
03-25-2004, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by tyrion2323
Blech - they are super ugly!

Don't you know that those little oriental signs on the side add an extra 4 bps and 300 rounds per fill. ;)

FreakBaller12
03-25-2004, 06:57 AM
gear is on the ball! until they mess up somebody's order;)

The dynasty shocker is bleh..
They also have empire's,alias', and a4 fly's.
If anybody didn't know

Halliday
03-25-2004, 08:43 AM
I for one appreciate demonguy8's post. It was factual and I did not think he was pushing any product, unlike some other people around here that push products they don't even know :rolleyes:

I like his dg8's insight into the view of a paintball warehouse. Also a bit jelous I'm not working there.

fire1811
03-25-2004, 09:22 AM
i still think out off all the special edition shockers that the regular 03 looks the best.
i really like mine. it loves air but it shoots nice

Crighton
03-25-2004, 10:41 AM
Not worth the extra cost in my opinion. But thats what I thought about the X-mag as well.

TeamNausea
03-25-2004, 11:46 AM
If I had that kind of money that I could just pick up every new marker that's out there sure I'd get it... But I don't and I really dont see how it can be that much better than my regular 03 shocker!

demonguy8
03-25-2004, 03:11 PM
First off thanks to Halliday for the kind words

Second to toyota: We have one yellow-black empire left, the alias's are should be back instock within a week, and the fly a4s arent in yet but should be in by the end of next week ;) And for anyone interested, we just got a bunch of Dm4s in, and we actually have 6 dynasty shockers in, not 5!

Banshee23
03-25-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by demonguy8
-supposedly the new SP high efficiency bolt kit (couldnt take it apart to see)

From what Dynasty has said on PBN there isn't a new bolt, just the plain old inefficient one.

demonguy8
03-26-2004, 01:12 PM
A buddy of mine from team 665 almost evil (shameless plug for them) that also happens to work here picked one up today, so we all got to play with it while he was in the back working... :D

Now it might just be the trigger, or it might just be that Im wired on caffene to stay awake but the dynasty one FELT faster than my 03.... Ive been trying to figure out why for about the past hour or so and the only thing I can come up with is perhaps the debounce setting on the board is set lower on the dynasty shocker than on my 03... (its not adjustable and FYI is set at 10 on the standard 03) Now if any SP techs out there are available to confirm for me wether or not Im just on too much caffiene or wether its actually faster, thatd be awsome.....