PDA

View Full Version : race dispute at my school

coolcatpete
03-25-2004, 10:19 AM
Right now I am at my school and I am seeing so many fights and they are all about blacks and white. It is the blacks verse the hicks.
I think this is horrible and wrong. And so many people have gotten arrested. It is crazy that ths stuff still goes on I thought it was over a long time ago. Well now I see I was just oblibivious to it. I just had to rant thee about that sorry.
Pete

Mikey B
03-25-2004, 11:02 AM
yea we have a lot of race issues at our school. i personally have no problem with all the ethnic groups but some people just get into a fight every week.

Crime Dog
03-25-2004, 12:23 PM
That's a shame. *sighs*

Slimm Jimm
03-25-2004, 12:59 PM
race issues here arn't(sp?) about blacks versus white, we have on black kid in the entire school, it's whites versus Native Americans. It'll be a long time until racism is over, and even then it won't be entirely wiped out.

phantomhitman
03-25-2004, 01:53 PM
anyone who fights over color is just plain stupid from the get go, you need a better reason to fight than that. ;)

PyRo
03-25-2004, 02:03 PM
No you don't some people deserve to have there butt kicked because of color. I mean a guy in a pink car, he is just asking for it. :)

phantomhitman
03-25-2004, 02:25 PM
that is true, i will will edit my above statement.

anone who will fight of the color of their skin (which is not modified in any way) is stupid. ;)

hell, throw them all on a speedball field, give them all full auto tippmans, and let them go at it until they are out of paint. give them a 5 minute break, then repeat. :D

angelbeast24
03-25-2004, 03:19 PM
i dont kno if any of you haev ever heard of warren hill high school but i go there and are racism was soo bad last year that we made nationally news and our school was in the supreme court do to "disputes"

magking
03-25-2004, 03:46 PM
yeah its gettin to be a problem we ahd 5 black kids with guns come into my school from another high school, they jumped some one. They just caused one big problem for every one

NJPaint
03-25-2004, 05:31 PM
This week is cultural diversity week at my school. I have been oblivious to this week (that happens every year) for the last 6 years because its never been a big deal. But now that I am dating the VP of the club, I sorta pay attention... or at least know whats going on. Now it boils down to a lot of hispanic and african american kids clumping together, and everyone else clumping together. I think that my group of friends and maybe a few other isolated groups are colorblind in this regard, but its depressing :(.

I look at my friends and see, Chinese, German Jew, Irish, TarTar (muslim russian), Russian Jew, African American, Indian, Korean x3 and a lot of mutts like me (lots of different races in one kid). I must admit, I'll play the dumb fool. I don't know why people can't "just get along and see past skin color.

Lone Wolf2
03-25-2004, 05:43 PM
we've got a lil bit or racism(sp) but most of the time were just kiddin, like we'll call the hispanics brown ppl or cinnamon and the'll call us crackers, but were playin 99.99% of the time.

03-25-2004, 06:16 PM
Most of the time its a few ignorant minorities at my school that think they are tough who get in some kids face over something stupid that starts the fight. Most of the minorities are more racist than the white kids. And if there is a racist white kid he usually keeps his opinions to himself.

Also if there is a kid who is constantly reminding me how white i am or something stupid like that I will start noticing how hispanic/black he is. Otherwise I really dont care.

(I am not saying all minorities are ignorant just the few minorities at my school)

personman
03-25-2004, 07:35 PM
Caucasians are the minority at my school :p
My friends and I always tell racist jokes. I mean its not really right to do it, but for some reason they are always more funny. Not that I'm racist, because I'm not.
Black people make fun of us too, so its all good.

painTech
03-25-2004, 07:59 PM
when it says race dispute i thought like street racing. thats how littleprejudice i encounter :)

InfinatyBPS
03-25-2004, 08:55 PM
Pretty much all the fights at my school are between Mexican- Americans and Mexicans from Mexico(also known as the Nortenos and the Surenos). Its really annoying.

1stdeadeye
03-25-2004, 09:44 PM
The race excuse is crap, it is just people looking for a fight. Some of them will use any excuse they can!

Around here, it is mostly inner-racial. We had a stabbing yesterday at Pennsauken High School. A bunch of Asian Bangers stabbed two other Asian kids. This story made the news all over the Philly region. Again though mostly it is the minorities or whites fighting amoungst themselves.

Mateo
03-25-2004, 09:57 PM
See here we have progressed. We don't fight each other, we fight other schools:D

RT pRo AuToMaG
03-25-2004, 11:43 PM
only person that deserves to get discriminated b/c of thier color is michael jackson...'nuff said.

coolcatpete
03-26-2004, 10:25 AM
these fight at my school were just posted on our local news paper and they got it all wrong. They said that this was not a race issue and that it was about girlfriends. I know this is wrong, 1. because I am at the school now wittisning a fight with the N word going back and forth. And 2. because a kid whore a kkk hood, now how screwed up is that. (I love posting from school)
pete