PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some Insight

BlueBoy
09-27-2001, 06:27 PM
OK hey I'm Brett.. and i want to buy a mag.. my freind is crazy so i can't tell what he says is rihgt or wrong so i'm looking for some insight
i got about 400-500 willing to spend on a Auto mag and I was wondering what you all thought, i'm proablly going to be set up on c02 to start off and then eventually upgrade to Nitro put i want to the the basics down.
So tell me what you think... thnxs :)

Starfire
09-27-2001, 06:33 PM
Im his crazy friend =p LoL thx dude ;) anyway, I said if hes going with co2 to start with a 68 classic with some goodies, expansion chamber, PF, Anti Siphon tank,revy, new barrel ect ect. and when he gets the cash he can get the intelliframe and RT valve w/nitro.

Cha0tic
09-27-2001, 06:46 PM
look in the classifieds and you can get a really nice mag for under 400. check it out.

BlueBoy
09-27-2001, 08:06 PM
thnxs but nobody is really replying i was jsut wondering what other people had.. looking for a taste of other Mag users around that price.

BradPalooza
09-28-2001, 10:59 AM
I used an Automag on CO2 for a long time. The only thing I did was put on a vertical ASA with a 6 stage expansion chamber. Worked fine, can't touch my E-Mag though : )

dgleason
09-28-2001, 01:09 PM
I've been running a mag for a long tome now. If you want it to shot right you have to get away from CO2. Co2 will shot in the Mag, but you will go through seals like it was raining. I went to Compressed Air and haven't changed a seal yet. You can rent a Compressed air tank. They will fill a 3000 PSi tank to about 2200 PSi. We rent the tank for about $50.00 a year, and it cost about $20 to fill. The big problem with the mag and Co2 is the Co2 get the valve to cold. I didn't have a problem with Co2 until I learned how to shot the mag. I can out shot almost every gun on the field. The mag can recharge so fast.:)

Agelintheshadow
09-28-2001, 02:26 PM
Hey i don't have a mag, and i am kind of a pass paintball player. But i just thought i would give the automag props because my friend eric has one, yes the crazy one and it is nuts. its an awsome gun, not his style but still awsome.