PDA

View Full Version : man i got knocked on my @$$ today

andrew51
09-27-2001, 06:27 PM
JEEZ-today i was playin some backyard paintball with my bros-i made a run to this insane bunkerand and half way there 1 shot, just 1 shot from like 15 feet hit right into the area of my heart-it really hurt-infact i fell over backwards-it mighta been cause it didnt pop on me but whatever happened it sure hurt-i ended up making it to the bunker though i had to crawl like 15ft under heavy fire from both teams. it was insane.

Cha0tic
09-27-2001, 06:39 PM
hey sounds cool.

just a word of advice. i know you are kinda new here, but please don't cheat the swear blocker. it makes webby pretty mad.

andrew51
09-27-2001, 07:34 PM
sure

TheTramp
09-28-2001, 08:53 AM
The balls that don't break always hurt the most.

keeptrying56
09-29-2001, 12:12 PM
When you say it hurt, do you mean the blow in general or did you feel some kind of pain in your heart. If you receive a hard enough blow to the hear region it can lead a specific kind of bruising which can effect your heart. If you are still feeling any symptoms of pain get it checked out.

LeadBasedPaint
09-29-2001, 01:10 PM
We were playing yesterday and my friend who was on my team took a hit to the wang. He ate dirt. At first I thought he dove, but after the game he told me that he fell when he got hit due to the nature of the hit. I stood up and proudly showed everyone that he had been hit, and then walked off the field. He said it hurt pretty bad.

mag_pbg
09-29-2001, 01:12 PM
Once me and a freinds were doing the same thing in my back yeard and i don't know how i did it but i wasn't even aiming and I shot my freind in the heart, i thought it was pretty funny till he fell down crying;)

andrew51
09-29-2001, 02:27 PM
well for me its all good now-it was just the impact-it left this big bruise but no other symptoms-the day later when i played i taped a pice of carboard over it for protection-lol