PDA

View Full Version : Wtf? an oddessey cocker??

Glickman
03-25-2004, 07:52 PM
http://www.ogi.tv/

i know they merged with dragun, but they're already out with a electric cocker!

toolfan62
03-25-2004, 08:01 PM
screw the cocker..u see the new victory 35 board?:eek: 35 bps for a halo..

RenagadeOfFunk
03-25-2004, 08:16 PM
yeah victory board....the thing that will make you wallet just that much thinnier ... and you opponent...just that much heavier :)

(i should make slogans ... )

Rope a Dope
03-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah so Victory board, where the hell do I order one?!!?

FreakBaller12
03-25-2004, 08:24 PM
check the thread here on paintball talk. shouldn't be too hard to find;)

personman
03-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Glickman
http://www.ogi.tv/

i know they merged with dragun, but they're already out with a electric cocker!
Dragun has had a cheap cocker clone out for quite some time now. I think they call it the superfly. The electric one only costs 350 or so. Then again, all dragun's guns are made in taiwan :p

Pacifist_Farmer
03-25-2004, 08:32 PM
look at your underwear, now your computer, do you own a car?, how about an appliance, anything made of polyester?

Man every thing is made in Taiwan, that doesnt make it poor quality....well perhaps the underwear

isnt Tyrion sponsered by them, why hasnt he chimmed in yet?

personman
03-25-2004, 08:42 PM
Paintball guns + taiwan = bad news. Sorry.
I know what you mean. Everything is made in taiwan or china or korea or whatever. Not paintball guns though. Most of them (atleast the decent ones) are manufactured in the US.
Paintball guns (especially autocockers) just dont work with sweatshops. Most of the parts need to be precision made and assemballed, and not by 7 year old kids in china. Thats just my oppinion though. I dont know anything about how dragun does the whole taiwan thing.

tyrion2323
03-25-2004, 09:39 PM
You were all probably dreading that I would see this thread!

Personally, I wouldn't buy a Dragun Cocker, for the reasons stated above. A ONE-TES, on the other hand... :cool:

Jacob

68magOwner
03-25-2004, 10:25 PM
untill you can really outshoot your halo, why add more tension and more pressure to th bal stack? you guys must really like breaking paint :rolleyes:

FooTemps
03-25-2004, 10:52 PM
It's true that the quality markers come from the US and europe. I think this would be becasue the asian manufacturing methods are still a little bit behind, even though they may have mills, they may not be good enough.