PDA

View Full Version : St Louis Area team looking to expand its roster

Ice-Child
03-25-2004, 10:11 PM
We are an experienced team looking to expand a few more player slots. We need a few players that are dedicated, experienced, and willing to travel at times. We play local tournaments as well as travel for NPPL and PSP events. Not allot of traveling but able to travel to a few events a year would be a plus. We are already sponsored and can get the players we pick to join some equipment and price breaks in other areas. We play Wacky East mainly but also hit the West fields at times.

So if you have dedication, and love the sport, we would like to check out your style and see if it will fit in with ours.

Contact info
E-Mail : ice-child@endlessquests.com
Yahoo: Numb_Nutzzzz
AIM : PB Nutzzzz
MSN : sa_khan_iceman@hotmail.com

E-mail preferred, please put "Interested in Team" for subject.

Thanks
Rob

Ice-Child
03-31-2004, 11:07 PM
Going Up :D

Rob

Skoad
04-01-2004, 01:41 AM
Hmm.. Sounds cool but I'm not sure if i fit the bill. Depends on what kinda job i get this summer.

Never played at the wacky's. This weekend me and a few friends are going to either hit gateway or one of the wacky's.

Chronobreak
04-01-2004, 12:45 PM
stl woot count me in ;)

lopxtc
04-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Sent you an email.

Aaron

Ice-Child
04-01-2004, 01:44 PM
I will be setting up a date. More of a get together and check out everyone playing styles, and see if your style and our style mixes. We can work from there. For those that emailed me I will have a return email for you this after noon. For those that replied on here and in PM, I will get something up in the next week or so. We can work from that date, or just get a big pratice together and go from that. Some people are gonna be out of town this weekend, and I was asked to work around that. So give me a few days to get everything straight with the team and all interested parties.

Thanks
Rob

lopxtc
04-01-2004, 01:49 PM
Just so you know I am out of town till April 30th, if that is too long for you I can understand.

Aaron

JG2790
04-01-2004, 05:55 PM
And I thought I was the only one with a Mag in Saint Louis. Which field do you all play at? The guys at PBO say Mags suck whenever I bring mine up there :(

-JG2790

Ice-Child
04-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Depends on which PBO you go to. They have four stores in the area. Allot of the guys there shoot cockers and Trixes. Some have DM4's, so of course they arent going to say anything nice about Mags. Mainly because none of them have ever shot one ;) . To be honest, I shoot a Halfblock now, but still have my mag, and looking to get a RT Custom soon. They are fun to play with. But a sponsor deal means we use Raced markers for tournaments. But we can work all of that out at a later date. Use what you have now, a I personally own two Raced cockers, so its all good. Am buying another Halfblock soon anyway, custom team colored Halfies being done just for us from Racegun.

Anyway, if you are intersted let me know. I am sure if accepted, we can work something out.

Thanks
Rob

JG2790
04-01-2004, 11:53 PM
I was up at PBO on Lindbergh in South County. I asked them if they had a sponsored team that recently went out to Cali (I'm pretty sure you guys just went to out Cali recently right?) and the guy asked me if this team shoots Racegun Halfblocks...and I said yes. And they told me that you guys really aren't sponsored. :confused: I got confused by that but I didn't ask the guy what he meant by that. By the way if he asks..it wasn't me lol.

-JG2790

Ice-Child
04-02-2004, 02:45 AM
Yes we went to Huntington Beach. Was planning on playing, but was limited to what we had going with us. Had a team mate blow his knee out monday before we left. So we just went out there and hung out with the guys at the Racegun booth and watched some games. Sucked, but still had a good time.

Guess I need to call Schmee tomorrow and see whats up with that. We deal with Chris Robinson directly. So maybe Schmee doesnt know the whole story. But I will call him and talk to him about it tomorrow.

Thanks
Rob

Skoad
04-02-2004, 02:56 AM
I play at Meremac Challenge mostly. Seems you guys are a little more into it than I thought.

I go to college down in Rolla, MO and school's not out til may :(

Ice-Child
04-02-2004, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Skoad
Seems you guys are a little more into it than I thought.

Sometimes that is a bad thing. Want to go to more majors, but money for 7 majors, and still pay the bills limits things a bit. But yes we are into paintball. ;)

Rob

P.S. I havent played at MCP yet, I hear its pretty good. Got any info on it. Wouldnt mind going if for nothing else just to check it out. LMK

Skoad
04-02-2004, 10:04 PM
website is www.mcpaintball.com

It's not bad. Airball field, little concept "ghost town" they call it, few crappily made woods fields. Usually at least 10 on 10 show up if not more.

We're going out to gateway tomorrow (Apr 03). First time there with my new gun, hope it works! :)

JG2790
04-03-2004, 12:38 AM
Skoad, remember me..I was that guy with the old Cocker who really liked your E-Mag first time you came down to MCP? I finally got my own..but what did you do with yours? :confused:

-JG2790

Skoad
04-03-2004, 08:13 AM
Ahh yea I do remember ya, been a while :)

Well I ended up selling it during school/winter and I just replaced it with a dm4. Haven't even got to play with it yet, but I'm going to today!

Ice-Child
04-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Will be setting up times hopefully this weekend. So keep in touch all that emailed me and posted.

Thanks
Rob

Ice-Child
04-15-2004, 09:47 PM
Ok, for everyone that got ahold of me. I will be letting you know time and date either in PM or email. Which ever way you got ahold of me with.

Thanks
Rob