PDA

View Full Version : anyone from Ontario going?

Drizit
03-26-2004, 02:47 PM
any one elso form Ontario (or thereabouts) going? splitting gas with someone would make things a bit more resonable.

slushee
03-28-2004, 06:43 AM
If I'm correct, it would be in september? If I save up now, I will be going ..

PM me your email, we'll talk :)

kevdupuis
03-28-2004, 12:15 PM
The wife and I are going, we even have our room booked.
We are waiting on some friends to decide if they're coming to. (eh pajamaman);)

ps: We're from Belleville.

Creative Mayhem
03-30-2004, 10:39 AM
Drizit, I'm going to be there!! You aren't that far from me right? Im in the hamilton/burlington area

Strider
03-30-2004, 11:24 AM
I may be going, don't know yet. :) Definatley need a job first...

Drizit
04-02-2004, 11:29 AM
not far at all Mayhem, if you want to car pool and coin permits me to go i'd love to split on gas with you. Hell we should all get together, as most of us seem to be form the GTA or Bellville, we could make it a lot cheeper on all of us (gas wise at least. $0.80 a per Litre makes for a lot of extra paint.)

kevdupuis
04-02-2004, 01:44 PM
I know the wife and I plan on leaving here around 7 pm on the thursday and doing an all night drive.
The last time we went to Chicago just after Christmas it took us 13 hours, which included stops for customs, gas and decent food, ( Flying J, Denny's), and an unplanned detour around Ann Arbor. :confused: :D

Drizit
04-05-2004, 02:29 PM
hey mayham do you have a licence? i'm thinking 10+ houres in the drivers seat won't be much fun.

Fred
04-12-2004, 02:21 PM
not sure when we're leaving from Detroit, but we could probably caravan... :D I don't want to take Wyn's truck this year though... and Data is definitely not navigating...

:p

pjammaman
04-12-2004, 07:45 PM
Kev I get the point ;) I'm working on Michele as I type. Hopefully she will give in an let me go:)

Drizit
04-13-2004, 11:25 AM
sounds good fred, the only navigator that i have is mapquest and last time i used it to get to the IAO it put me in the wrong town. :confused: I think the plan is do leave on friday after work, and drive untill I'm too tired find a place to crash and finish up on saterday, so we should be there by the afternoon.

Muzikman
04-14-2004, 04:27 AM
yeah, last year was intersting...Wyn losing a tire in NY, Data takng a detour through Pittsburgh and then taking I76 (about a 5 hour detour:)) and Mr and Mrs Dupuis blowing an engine:) Since I am flying this year, I really hope the plane doesn't lose a wing or something:)

datapimp69
04-15-2004, 10:48 AM
yeah, last year was intersting...Wyn losing a tire in NY, Data takng a detour through Pittsburgh and then taking I76 (about a 5 hour detour:)) and Mr and Mrs Dupuis blowing an engine:) Since I am flying this year, I really hope the plane doesn't lose a wing or something:)

first off FRED was doing the navigating!!!

and now i have GPS in the VAN. so :P

Fred
04-15-2004, 12:39 PM
yeah, but I told you the right freeway, you were the one in charge of getting on it... :p

pjammaman
04-16-2004, 07:24 PM
Looks like I will be going :D got michele's trip all but paid for. now just have to work a bit of OT to pay for it :)

Creative Mayhem
04-21-2004, 06:30 PM
hey mayham do you have a licence? i'm thinking 10+ houres in the drivers seat won't be much fun.

LOL Driz... I drive all over... I usually go to all the meets, heck I drove to IAO last year, and I didn't end up in the wrong town using mapquest. :p Depending where you are located, you can meet up with me and we can take the company car and sve some money on gas(in canada at least)

I was also thinking of hooking up with the boyz from tha D for a caravan. :D

Drizit
04-26-2004, 01:02 PM
sounds good mayhem, if i go it will probably be me and my girlfriend, I knew you end up at all the meets, just didn't know how you got there. That was my big white T-bird driving around the IAO last year with refs on the hood and trunk :D how many seats do you have in the company car by the time you get gear in it? as I was going to carpool with slushee but the more people we get in one ride the better (less gas to buy per person) and hey if i can get my part of the gas bill cheep enough i just might be able to bring out my tippmann for a while :cool:

Neongene
05-27-2004, 06:05 AM
Yeah Man I'm gonna go come hell or high water, I'm gonna try and get some guys togeather and pack them in my parents windstar and drive down. I like the idea of camping out on the paintball park, cheaper to. I anybody who lives around the oakville area is considering to go let me know,

webmasta@neongene.com

Peace

We Canadians Gotta Stick Togeather!

Drizit
06-14-2004, 08:22 AM
well, change in plans, looks like i'm out this year again. :cuss: guess i'll have to try for next year... so be it. you guys shoot shatner for me will you? later.

Neongene
06-15-2004, 06:22 AM
Does anyone here want to carpool? I drive a Honda Civic but I have means to get a Windstar as well.

webmasta@neongene.com