PDA

View Full Version : New Warp Feed Designs?

DiRTyBuNNy
09-28-2001, 12:04 AM
I know that Tom is always working himself to death just making things to make us happy but i was wondering if there was any new technology related to the warp feeds that is being developed other than the new shells he showed us a while back...

AGD
09-28-2001, 01:55 AM
NOPE, nothing spectacular, please I'm almost dead already....

AGD

Xzion
09-28-2001, 08:14 AM
But Tom, I thought Gods were immortal? :D

magman1031
09-28-2001, 04:16 PM
He said almost :)

SIGSays
09-28-2001, 06:40 PM
well........ what is the difference gonna be?? cuz i want a warp now but if they get better i might as well wait, and i bought a minimag for 400 a little bit ago and since you started making them again it went down to 309...... thanx...... i lost $90, ergh

DiRTyBuNNy
09-29-2001, 12:20 AM
Well..what i was thinking..was..that with the proliferation of miniaturization in technology if there would be some way to make the whole warp feed mechanism smaller...and more precise...

Flamebo
09-29-2001, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
Well..what i was thinking..was..that with the proliferation of miniaturization in technology if there would be some way to make the whole warp feed mechanism smaller...and more precise...

:D I think that "making it smaller" would have been more than sufficient. I was thinking this, but I don't know if it would work, how it would work, or if people would like it if it did work:

Make a system which mounts on the side of a tank (or uses a bracket so it goes next to the tank) with a tank-shaped tube with the warp wheels in it. The tube would also hold the paintballs, and I have no clue how this thing would be set up inside but I'm almost certain it'd be do-able. Basically anything that's a one-piece hopper/warp combo would be great...

Gunga
09-29-2001, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

Dude...the Warp's only been out for what...a year or so?! Geez.

Xzion
09-29-2001, 02:50 PM
The only thing I'd like to see, is have a warp body that doesnt have the hose coming directly out of the top of the warp, perhaps out the upper portion of the back or something, would make working the tube around the loader a bit easier, withoug having to cut the revy... though wether this could be done so it was efficient, may be a small task.