PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Wind Body Advantages?

warbeak2099
03-27-2004, 03:15 PM
Besides being absolutely amazing looking do the dallara, chord and karta bodies offer any other advantages? Are they lighter than the ULE bodies? I'm ordering my first mag from logic in a couple days and I was wondering about future upgrades. These bodies were second on the list after the deadly wind hair trigger when it comes out. I'd just like to know if they're worth buying for other reasons than custom looks. Thanks everyone!
Oh, and how do you get those AO sigs with the different states/provinces on them? For example I'd like to get an AO*NY sig.

Chronobreak
03-27-2004, 03:22 PM
as for the sigs do a search for ao sigs jam did them and a great job of it as far as the bodies i love my karta and its uber hot and light as far as lighter than the ule im not sure if anything that is curently made is

warbeak2099
03-27-2004, 03:31 PM
Ah thank you. I'll stick with the ULE for a while then. I appreciate the sheer works of art that the dealy wind bodies are, but a ULE body and a logic milled rail should be light enough for the time being. Together they should way about 7.25oz. Anyone know the exact weight of a deadly wind body so a comparison would be possible? Thanks again.

warbeak2099
03-27-2004, 03:40 PM
Woohoo got the sig goin'. Thanks for that too!

Joni
03-27-2004, 10:52 PM
I doubt that anything could be lighter than the ULE body. It has practically no excess metal.

RenagadeOfFunk
03-27-2004, 11:00 PM
You get the ladies :cool:

...and the hype...:p

Chronobreak
03-27-2004, 11:06 PM
what hype? i cant help it everybody else jumped on the bandwagon...