PDA

View Full Version : I had this nighmare last night

trains are bad
03-27-2004, 10:46 PM
I was playing paintball as per normal, but then I realized my goggle lens was missing. It was very scary. I woke up.

Which reminds me, the only thing I like about my cheapo mask is the chin strap. I'm addicted to it now and won't play without one.

Think I'm paranoid?

kauai_paintball
03-27-2004, 10:50 PM
the cool new jt mask has a chin strap, its there flagship mask, if your paranoid just upgrade.

trains are bad
03-27-2004, 10:52 PM
I don't think vforce's do though. Another thing about the vforces is everybody says how easy it is to get the lenss off. I've never dealt with one but I just can't help but worry about how secure they are.

AcemanPB
03-27-2004, 11:08 PM
lol, I have a v-force and there is no way that lens is going to come out during a game if it's properly secured. Also I think one of the lower model v-force mask have a chin strap (at least the yellow one I use to ref does.... I think it's a v-force armor?)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-27-2004, 11:22 PM
lol i own a v-force and there is no way that thing is gonna pop out. you have to take off 2 locks on each side in order to allow the lense to get loose. then you have to push the lense in then out.

not to mention you have to push the locks OUTWARD so a paintball isn't going to accidently pop it open

ThisIsTheLongestUserName.
03-27-2004, 11:30 PM
I have the JT proflex - it has a nice chinstrap and the lenses will never find their way out unless you want them to. When I first got them it took me a good 3mins to get them out - I dont really care about "quick-change" lenses so the Proflex is perfect for me.

fdrsk8boarder
03-28-2004, 03:41 AM
well i got a dye invision but anyway

i had a dream one time that we were playin bad company at our local field, well to make it short they just owned us real bad. it was still fun but then i woke up and was mad that i wasent playin paintball that day

dam dreams gettin me all happy

bryceeden
03-28-2004, 09:03 AM
V Force lenses arnt going to pop out, and the shield models have a chinstrap and swiveling throght protector.

Can_Opener
03-28-2004, 11:49 AM
Yea, dont worry about the vforce lens popping out. We've got those at the field I work at, and I need to use a screwdriver to pop the locks that hold it in. No way a ball is going to be able to do that.