PDA

View Full Version : even with these 3 probs my xmag sang (help needed)

tmnothing
03-28-2004, 04:46 PM
ok had three small problems with my xmag today, and I want to get them fixed asap so I can run it at ultimate madness this coming weekend!

first my ace wasnt working at all. I had the ace set to one, and then tried two, and the gun would still fire every shot with nothing in the breech. What's up with this? I didnt unplug anything from the board or even adjust anything. what should I look for? This is what I'm mostly worried about even though the gun is very usable without the ace.

second, I was having some double and triple shot problems sometimes. it only happened a couple times during the game but if I tried on purpose I could get it every time by very slowly pulling the trigger in e-mode. I have 3.2 software and when I first got the gun I switched the two wires on the board that go to the solenoid that was supposed to fix that sort of problem. is there something else causing this full auto effect? HES magnet? trigger pull length? trigger weight magnets? this one is pretty important because I dont want the refs at ultimate madness to decide my gun is illegal cuz of double firing

third the magnet on the top of my trigger came loose at the very end of the day and then just stuck to the bottom of the frame leaving the trigger useless. what should I use to glue it back in that would garuntee that wont ever happen again?

thanks for your help guys!

fire1811
03-28-2004, 05:06 PM
well your ace problem is probably that you did set it
you turned it on with the 1 and 2 but you then have to set it. there is a SMALL screw on the side of the gun by the breech you have to turn to adjust the sensitivity.
put the ball darker side down if its two tone. and adjust till it shoot and then turn it down

Dayspring
03-28-2004, 06:46 PM
There's a possibility that you UNDID the fix for the 3.2 full auto. Might have been done already.

tmnothing
03-29-2004, 10:09 AM
I was thinking of that Dayspring but I was having that full auto problem before I did that fix. It did seem to go away once I made the change but since then I've adjusted my trigger and then it seemed to resurface.

fire1811 you are correct I didnt set anything on the ace. the reason is that the ace worked fine right out of the box and so I never had to set it or mess with adjusting it at all. then yesterday all of a sudden it didnt work that's why I didnt start messing with settings right away. I wanted to see if there was anything else going on before I tried that. i'll give it a shot as soon as I get my gun back together later tonight.

fire1811
03-29-2004, 10:31 AM
cool let us know if that was it