PDA

View Full Version : The ULE Trigger Pull Kit....

Glock17
03-28-2004, 06:29 PM
Hey! I just bought a Minimag and I saw that the trigger pull is pretty heavy. So I wanted to buy the ULE, but it said it didn't work well with the Minimag valve. How does it not work well? I really wanted to get this kit. Thanks:(

Dayspring
03-28-2004, 06:38 PM
The lack of pressure on the ULT pin head will result in slower recharge. This means more short stroking & broken balls. (Not choppages, double feeds & what not.)

This is because the classic valves give the pin 450psi to the pin. RT Based valves give 800+(depending on tank pressure).

fire1811
03-28-2004, 06:41 PM
from the product discription

"A couple things to watch out for. This product should not be used in Emags or Xmags because it reduces the rate of fire (the lighter pull doesn't pull the solenoid out as fast). Aside from that, the ULE Trigger only gives optimum performance on guns with X-Valves. It will go into but not work well in a Classic or Minimag valve. The reactivity has been turned down in this upgrade so it's harder to bounce but EASIER to short stroke."

Glock17
03-28-2004, 06:42 PM
Please escuse my stupidity but what is "short stroking"?
And would a Level 10 bolt help? Thanks! :)

OysterBoy
03-28-2004, 07:24 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110976&highlight=ULT+Classic

:D :D :D

They work, ask Silent Death how. Im going to put one on my classic :p

Bad_Dog
03-28-2004, 07:27 PM
I've gotton it to work on my classic and so have a few of my friends... you just need extra shims and some patience installing it.

heres a link for some more info...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1371977#post1371977

p.s.~ if you have any questions PM me...

edit* gosh darn oysterboy, you beat me to it!

zacbot
03-28-2004, 07:36 PM
i was and still having problems..but i think im gonna get it..i stopped only because i ran out of air..
drained 3000 tryign to get it to work..blah..haha..damn onoff..hard to turn when the tank is on

Head knight of Ni
03-28-2004, 08:13 PM
works best on the X-valves and Aluminum RT pro valves but will work on classics but again the short stroking issue.
-short stroking is when you dont let the trigger reset. X-valves and ReTro's(I think) stock ones eliminate this.

atm743
03-28-2004, 09:05 PM
all you do is drill the on/off hole the write size that will allow a dubble o-ring bottom. DONT TRY THIS YOUR SELF i thought i saw a thread for a guy that dose it. i am not sure though. man that video is soo cool. man i whould of keeped my minimag 4* valve if i saw that a while ago

OysterBoy
03-28-2004, 09:07 PM
hehe, SOAK IN IT, Baddog :)

anyways, I dont think any modifications are needed, it has the double O-Ring (classic valve).

Bad_Dog
03-28-2004, 09:40 PM
ppppssssssssst... oysterboy... I'm the one in the video...;) arn't I a loser?

Back on topic~ The classic and or the minimag valve, dont need any modification. I believe that the old style RT valves are the ones requiring the drilling.

Glock17
03-28-2004, 11:23 PM
Ok, thanks guys for the anwsers. Since you say they should work I will probally buy one. Thanks!

oldsoldier
03-29-2004, 12:17 AM
The old RT valves are the ones that need to be modded. The newer style ones "RTPro" ones, are fine. and, if you are using an emag valve or an X-valve in a mech gun, they are fine (of course).