PDA

View Full Version : MTV's Scammers

Head knight of Ni
03-28-2004, 08:22 PM
A show called scammers is about to show paintball(in target practice mind you)on T.V.. A girl is trying o figure out which one is in the military. Is this relation good for paintball. All Opinions welcome. They're using 98's btw.:rolleyes:

angelbeast24
03-28-2004, 08:24 PM
i think its good that paintball is gettin widely known but they should be wearing masks soo ppl think its a safe sport b/c when played right it is

Head knight of Ni
03-28-2004, 08:30 PM
Hahaha one of the guy's had a problem with the 98. The safety was on and of course there were no masks.

Following tradition in television all the hoppers were on backwards. And all shots were from ohh... 12 feet and some missed the big white X for the target. uhh jacka***s

painball
03-28-2004, 08:44 PM
Paintball is on TV in shows like this all the time. It's not that big a deal.

By the way, I saw this about a week ago. Nothin big. It would have been better had they worn masks. I cringed at the thought of one tripping and shooting himself in the face.

Head knight of Ni
03-28-2004, 08:53 PM
This threads more about the military and paintball. Do they Mingle in a positive way.

Big_Chops
03-28-2004, 10:17 PM
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooo!!!!! NOT MTV!!! nooooooooooo paintball is all downhill if its on MTV. this is a sad day for me

Skoad
03-29-2004, 01:05 AM
paintball has been on mtv a few times before years back on one of their real world vs road rules things.

2 body guards and a VIP had to run towards 2 people shooting at them with pbguns. They had to hit certain hay bale checkpoints on their way. Team that made it up the hill with the fewest marks on the vip wins. Bodyguards did not have guns (neither did the vip) and their purpose was to just take the hits instead of the vip. Final checkpoint was about a foot from each of the shooters. Ended up getting in a huge fight because of some purposely done overshooting, from about 2 feet away.

Wish I could find a rip of that.