PDA

View Full Version : You two can contact Adam Gardner

ASDadam
03-28-2004, 10:23 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=25279&item=3805613585

Smart Parts is selling a barrel polisher. On the page it has a phone number and the contact info for Adam Gardner. So if anyone wants to contact them about "their fowl practices of shutting down small companies" their barrel polisher, feel free to. Its public info now.

tony3
03-28-2004, 10:36 PM
Wow, that would be extremely immature.

-=Squid=-
03-28-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by tony3
Wow, that would be extremely immature. Your point being? Im tempted to make a call, but nah :o

BagelBoy2004
03-28-2004, 11:08 PM
I just emailed him through Ebay asking him this question. "You are selling this because you need to pay court fees so you can put companies *cough AKA *cough* out of business?

DementedRabbit
03-28-2004, 11:19 PM
Which two?

kauai_paintball
hahaha, somebody should call him and ask him how much the reserve on his mastubation machine is. come on, its a barrel polisher, "for buffing and making cylindrical objects" hahah. "excuse me mr smartparts, why is there four apparatuses on your masturbation machine? is that why you tried to screw aka and AGD over? so you could buy a machine that could screw you over? and do you use all the apparatus? or do you just have big SP parties? dose this mean you couldent get a girl to like you if your life depended on it?" na, im JK... i hope...

Tyger
If you're going to do ANYHTING, look at his feedback. 2 items purchased in the last 14 months. And recieved "Neutral" feedback once.

Didn't have prod., tried 2 make it up 2 me but i still had to pay for orig. prod

Reply by adamg-man: I offer $150 of product for $27 mistake. She agreed and then wanted it for free! It's for anExtreme Rage gear bag (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10554&item=3650412974).

Dig a little, you'd be surprised what's there... I get a feeling they're using e-bay to dump old products they can't sell, and they don't want to make it look like it's being sold from "Smart Parts".

-Tyger