PDA

View Full Version : Now i remember why i bought an emag

Methylphenidate
03-28-2004, 10:56 PM
well i just wanted to say kudos to agd for a great marker.
went to play a team practice with a freinds team this week at one of the local feilds. a bunch of the guys on the team had just got new trixs and the rest shoot timmis. so before we left they were all dryfiring their new guns in the house and let me tell you these things ripped.its a bit of a trek a little less than an hour and the hole way they were telling me how they were gonna just tear me up cus i shoot an emag and its not nearly fast enough to keep up with them.
so we get there i pull out my gun get some air throw some paint in it gas it up boom im ready to go (less then 15 minutes from the time we arrived)
my freinds however all took about 45 minutes to get there trixs and timmis ready and after every game they would play all i would here is im gonna sit the next one out somethings wrong with my gun. dont get me wrong i like tweeking my gun too but not at the expense of my playing.
so thanks agd for building a marker that keeps me on the feild, out of the dead box, and away from the tool box

tyrion2323
03-28-2004, 11:01 PM
Yeah AGD!

I also feel that way. Last night I was playing Team Scrimmages at Head Rush, and the two dudes with Imps on my team kept sitting out because of "this" or "that."

I was glad I had my Omen!

Jacob

Digits
03-28-2004, 11:32 PM
I wish I could say the same for my hypermag :(

eric
03-28-2004, 11:48 PM
I never have a problem with my timmy.

Grease it ever like 5000 shots thats bout it, hasnt kept me from playing once except the very first day i had it, your friends are probably just retarded;)

the_next_guy_
03-28-2004, 11:53 PM
Ya, I just smile when people have gun troubles and my mag keeps on keepin on.

Halliday
03-29-2004, 12:05 AM
Yeah, Mags are good like that. They always keep working, but that can be bad too. Sometimes I just want to tinker!

AutomagRT1483
03-29-2004, 12:09 AM
Amen to that.

andrewnelles
03-29-2004, 12:32 AM
Same with my Emag, i love it, never had a problem, also cant break 2000 shots in a day and no chops or breaks in the gun. My effiency seems to be getting better as well, lol, up to 700ish from a 68/3k.

magzown3
03-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Oh ya, my mag is always ready to rip.

tyrion2323, I Played at Head Rush the other night, I was on RIT's team. I thik i saw that Omen. I was the only one there with a mag, you may have seen me.

AGD
03-29-2004, 01:29 AM
Thanks Guys!!

AGD