PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: Pandora Tommorrow : PC

Havoc_online
03-29-2004, 06:01 AM
Anyone play online? I'm on every now and then, I usually host the same Havoc_online server...

I'm really digging the game play, it's pretty awesome, from both Spy or Merc sides.

Miscue
03-29-2004, 08:53 AM
My sister plays it a lot, and brought it over this weekend. She schooled me a bunch of times. The day my little sister can kick my *** in a FPS, is the day I come out of retirement - I was thinking of getting a copy.

"Since when could you get head shots... EVERY freakin time?!?!" I have a feeling I'll waste my time practicing, and still get killed by her... :(

Havoc_online
08-04-2004, 03:36 PM
anyone up for some games later on tonight about 8pm (central) ?

Demobilized
08-04-2004, 03:56 PM
Come on over to the xbox side of the spectrum if you need a bottom whopping

Warewolf50
08-04-2004, 04:06 PM
My sister plays it a lot, and brought it over this weekend. She schooled me a bunch of times. The day my little sister can kick my *** in a FPS, is the day I come out of retirement - I was thinking of getting a copy.

"Since when could you get head shots... EVERY freakin time?!?!" I have a feeling I'll waste my time practicing, and still get killed by her... :(

splinter cell isnt a FPS is it, casue i know the first one was a view from like all arond the main character guy, wasnt his name like Sam Fisher.

Havoc_online
08-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Come on over to the xbox side of the spectrum if you need a bottom whopping
hahaha you WISH. just get the pc version, no monthly charge and better graphics :)

warewolf - in Multiplayer Merc's are in 1st person. Spies are in 3rd.

Demobilized
08-04-2004, 05:02 PM
One day, one day

Sinistarr
08-04-2004, 05:17 PM
Isn't splinter cell one of the RainbowSix series? I have played R6 for some time. It's been a while, but I think I could get part of our clan to get into it.

~G

Warewolf50
08-04-2004, 06:17 PM
No splinter cell is part of the rainbow 6 series, the newest rainbow 6 is rainbow 6 3 raven shield. Splinter cell is jsut another game wiht tom clancys name on it.

xmetal2001
08-04-2004, 09:06 PM
No splinter cell is NOT part of the rainbow 6 series, the newest rainbow 6 is rainbow 6 3 raven shield. Splinter cell is jsut another game wiht tom clancys name on it.

Correction :p

digitard
08-05-2004, 07:57 PM
I havent played it yet. I'm recovering from dumping money into STAR WARS GALAXIES and wanting to vomit (damn me wanting to just have a reason to wave a light saber around).

I plan to pick up DOOM 3 and then SPLINTER CELL next. Then SWEET SWEET HALF LIFE 2.

DiSoRdeR
08-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Is the pc version full of glitches? Got tired of playing it on live, because every person knows how to glitch now... And does the pc one have Rivermall and Federal Bank?

Warewolf50
08-05-2004, 09:39 PM
Correction :p

ARGGG i deffintly knew it wasnt part of the series, u can tell that by the rest of the post. There is susposed to be a not there. U above all know i know the dif between splinter cell and rainbow 6.