PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Mxs Sports And Ricochet!!!!!!!!

SN0BL1ND
03-29-2004, 07:37 AM
THANK YOU MXS SPORTS AND RICOCHET!!!!!!!! I won an Apache this weekend at Wildire at the beginning of Sunday play.

I had been using a Ricochet AK for over a year and needed something faster on my Impulse... Prize drawing + luck = my new hopper!

The thing smokes. I could outrun my AK anytime I wanted, I can't outrun the Apache.

Tom also gave out Warps and a RT-PRO... MXS put on a great game, I had a blast; and got to meet ( briefly ) another AOer...

Jonesie
03-29-2004, 10:31 AM
I reffed and had a good time! Strange...

Anyway, the gang at MXS sure can put on a good time. Sorry we didn't get to chat longer, SNO - I was kinda busy getting ambushed! ;)

EDIT: I did get to a TAC-ONE with some uh.. stuff? attached to the handy mounting rails. It was a sweet setup!

mcdkid
03-29-2004, 11:37 AM
any 1 going to bearclaw? also jonesie how did the tourney go? i was at the field saturday reffin but couldn't make the tourney

SN0BL1ND
03-29-2004, 11:46 AM
I'm not gonna make it, but you'll love the field!

Jonesie
03-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by mcdkid
any 1 going to bearclaw? also jonesie how did the tourney go? i was at the field saturday reffin but couldn't make the tourney

Which tourny? The PBA MSPA?

We didn't do as well as we'd have liked. It was our first time playing together as a team (several changes in the off-season), and it took two games to get going. After that we won our last three. I shot 4 in one game from the snake! :)