View Full Version : VL tripod

street1356
03-29-2004, 06:54 PM
had anybody seen this new hopper??

kinda like a mix between an actual hopper and the old jt slam system

i saw it in a paintballgear.com magazine i got in the mail

Load SM5
03-29-2004, 07:35 PM
Have'nt heard of the tripod. Sounds like the, VL Envy though.
http://www.bansheepaintball.com/vlenvy.jpg

Can't see it being very popular, but you never know I guess.

RoadDawg
03-29-2004, 07:51 PM
The tripod looks more like the 12v revvies. Only thing differnt is that you can remove the hopper w/propeller inside and put a larger or smaller size hopper w/props inside. It's a neat concept and I'm curious as to how good it works. Just to clarify more the motor, batteries and feedneck stay put and the part that holds the balls and has the prop is removable and comes in 140, 200 & 300 round sizes.

Tobe2be
03-29-2004, 08:00 PM
its supposedly the fast hopper out. lets see how it hold up. i dont think any tourny player in their right mind would actually like to have that looks HUGE!.

OysterBoy
03-29-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Have'nt heard of the tripod. Sounds like the, VL Envy though.
http://www.bansheepaintball.com/vlenvy.jpg

Can't see it being very popular, but you never know I guess.

Depending on the price, Im looking forward to buying it. No joke, as a front i dont need many pods but i need to be fast with them.. if it works....

yeahthatsme
03-29-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Tobe2be
its supposedly the fast hopper out. lets see how it hold up. i dont think any tourny player in their right mind would actually like to have that looks HUGE!.

nah, the q-loader is faster, and also the new victory board for the halo is faster, so its nowhere near the fastest :D

Nick O time
03-30-2004, 12:23 AM
the tripod is a revvy. it just has 3 differnt sizes for ball capacity, hence the name(kinda). but yeah its just got the good ole x board in it. the different sizes are like pod size(140 rounds), regular(200), and backman(not sure). but yeah its just a revvy with different ball capacities. i like the idea but it a wee bit too much for what it really is. i do like the concept for front guys they could have a super small hopper with the 140 round top on but back guys would easily outshoot the thing i would think.

RT pRo AuToMaG
03-30-2004, 12:55 AM
HALO and Q loader kill the VL Hopper. New HALO Board pushes the HALO to 35 bps, and Q can push 50 bps I believe. Nobody getting close to outshooting these :D