PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike Players

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-28-2001, 03:56 PM
Does any one here play CS?

FeelTheRT
09-28-2001, 04:27 PM
I belive tehre already a big thread on CS but i can't seem to find it... oh well

BTW, i play CS.

Zumina
09-28-2001, 08:09 PM
I do too, but strictly LAN; lousy proxy server. Anyone have an good maps?

andrew51
09-29-2001, 09:23 PM
man cs is good but is anyone gunna start to play that new game global operations? it looks really cool

FeelTheRT
09-30-2001, 03:26 PM
man, I can rip in CS if I lay my hands on a Stryr Aug(Bullpup) , AK-47 or M14A(Colt).

joeyjoe367
10-01-2001, 11:32 PM
Oooh! Oooh! I'm pretty good @ that game!

I usually go by the handle "Say-10" or "[SCC]Say-10" or "[FuryTheory]Say-10"

SCC is just a clan that me and some guys made up. It's supposed to be for the school that we were playing at (shoreline community college) but we just told everyone it mean "Super Crotch Cickers"

I subbed in for a match that Furytheory was playing.

Anyway, I want to start an argument (please don't flame :)).

M4A1 Is LESS accurrate with the silencer attatched. I've done test. Recoil has a greater effect with it attatched. The shots will pop up after about 1-2 acurate shots whereas unsilenced it will pop up after about 3-4 accurate shots. This, of course doesn't make a differance when you're just unloading :)

HeerophantG
10-04-2001, 01:49 PM
i used to play it, but there's lotz of Cheating so i get bored
i like RedAlert 2(Skirmish) and Diablo2 more than CS

bornl33t
10-05-2001, 10:34 PM
I used to kick but, till some ppl quit dieing. I did some reasarch and found cheats that you wouldn't believe. I tried them out and though oh kewl... then the cheating got worse so I would leave me cheat installed to counteract anyone who though it was fun to ruin a good game. After a while I just didn't bother to turn them off... because there was always someone with 10times as many kills as anyone else. If you know anything about this game you'll realize you CAN'T have 10 times the kills, it's a team game.

That's when CS was no longer fun. All becuase someone though a cheat would be kewl.