PDA

View Full Version : Original Level 10 Classic Question

datajack
03-29-2004, 07:41 PM
Hi,

I have an original Level 7 Automag I bought about 8 years ago (does not even have a power feed). I have a couple of questions I hope someone here can answer for me.

1) I want to put a drop foward on the gun. The original handle has 2 screw holes on the bottom of it, but for the life of me I cannot find a screw that fits! Does anyone know what the screw size is for these screw holes?

2) The safety is loose. It looks like I'm missing a spring. Where can I get this spring and where can I get instructions on installing it?

Thanks!
Raul Rodriguez
Pembroke Pines, Fl
18 Year Veteran. (Should I even admit that?) :)

datajack
03-29-2004, 08:39 PM
Oops. Wrong title. Should Original Level 7 Automag. Sorry about that....

datajack
03-30-2004, 07:46 AM
Anybody?

soccer4minimags
03-30-2004, 09:29 AM
10/32. The lenght will depend on how thick your drop is. 3/4" or 1" should be good. Lowes sells them.

soccer4minimags
03-30-2004, 09:32 AM
For the safety. I think you can order just that part from the online store. Not sure. Take a look. But you can just order a new composite frame (the whole thing) for $15, and die-cast ones for $20.
While your at it I'd order a AM/MM parts kit. You may need to replace some seals if your mags that old.

datajack
03-31-2004, 09:34 AM
Thanks for the reply. I probably will order the new frame. Can you direct me to a link? As far as the parts kit, that's done. I replaced all the o-rings and the seals in the AIR regulator. The gun is shooting great.

Thanks again,
Raul