PDA

View Full Version : Lucky guy

Polish
03-29-2004, 08:33 PM
Some guy came into my shop today and said he just picked up some used gear. So he puts his bag on the counter (Im waiting for him to pull out a spyder or something of the sort) and out comes a nicely annoed old 4x4 shocker.. had an air fed assist, old style maxflo, a 88/45 tank, and a brand new reloader.

Turns out his boss just gave him all the stuff for free. Lucky guy if you ask me.

Anything like this ever happen to any of you?

The Action Figure
03-29-2004, 08:34 PM
my shop gave me free pods, which is worth bout as much as a sp gun nowadays

punkncat
03-29-2004, 08:41 PM
I was given a micro turtle cocker , and a box of 99 cocker parts by a guy that I play paintball with.
I don't know (given the trouble it had) who was lucky though........

tony3
03-29-2004, 09:17 PM
The guy at my shop filled both my tanks today for free....even though they only got to 2000 each...maybe thats why he gave them to me for free:( I actually got a free teardrop barrel for my mag, some kids found it under a table at the field and neither had a mag, so they gave it to me.

m8trixboi
03-29-2004, 10:16 PM
i recieved a free NIB red to black fade DM4... from my mom :P

Halliday
03-29-2004, 10:19 PM
A few months ago a local FPO field ran out of paint. I had 2 off-field cases in my truck. The field owner offered to buy mine for $30/case. I passed on that.

A few minutes later he got an emergency shipment in but he still didn't have much to sell for the day.

He charged me $7 to get in, free all-day air, and I got to use my own paint. I think that was cool :)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
03-29-2004, 11:27 PM
anything free no matter how big or small is always good...

unless it's aids or herpes...that would be bad (Chapelle's Show lol Crabs!)

CoolHand
03-30-2004, 12:29 AM
I built a local kid an Ebladed Cocker about a year ago. About a month ago, he came in and told me he was in a bind and needed to sell all his stuff. I didn't need the marker, but I bought the whole shebang, cause he's a good kid.

Anyway, I'm unpacking this JT bag he had it all it (I bought it sight unseen), and it has like 1000 pockets. I'm finding all kinds of stuff, like 5 Revy XBoards, random screws, etc. Then I get to the last big pocket, and Whamoo!!, I find a (nearly) whole '99 right feed cocker.

I'm like "Wow, I didn't know you had that.", and the kid looks at it for a second, and says "I didn't know it was in there either."

Seems he bought the bag second hand, and had never cleaned it out. Had two cockers for most of a year, and never knew it.

I told him he could have it back, but he wanted nothing to do with PB anymore.

So I cleaned out my desk (used the random parts to get it running), and gave it to a buddy of mine.

We call it the Cobble Cocker :D

(cause I cobbled it together from random parts)

The Action Figure
03-30-2004, 07:52 AM
^ thats prety cool

Head knight of Ni
03-30-2004, 08:38 AM
I told him he could have it back, but he wanted nothing to do with PB anymore.

:confused: a free cocker and he said no!! He could've just sold it.

felony
03-30-2004, 10:41 AM
a friend on my team who has been in paintball longer and has accumulated more stuff just recently GAVE me a 02 conquest reg. We were talking about max flos and what on a 7 hour ride back from georgia and he just offered his conquest that needs a rebuild kit.

hella nice if you ask me.

dan

Buff
03-30-2004, 11:47 AM
hmmm.....
I am just finishing my Mag, revision 1.0 :)
I got my chrome rail and stock frame from my bro for free, and he gave me a 32degrees carbon fiber barrel cheap. it shoots better then an AA.....
I also got a classic valve with 1 star, LX, vert adapter, and a enough mag orings to fill 3 parts kits, along with the lvl7 parts, for $70 shipped from CN:D

I think thats it....

Blennidae
03-30-2004, 12:01 PM
I was given a brand new Emag by AGD a couple of years ago, really. :D

magsRus
03-30-2004, 01:14 PM
When I first started I got a BE Talon for free from one of my friends.

I've given away wooded Smart Parts grips to fit my friends stock automag frame, a free broken warpfeed (no hose, plate, or adapter), red extreme rage tank cover, and a pair of black 32 Degrees sticky grips

All the stuff was only worth 25 or less so I just gave it to two of my friends

1ofkind
03-30-2004, 05:41 PM
Listen to this guys, once the total for some parts came out to $5.12, and all I had was a 20$ bill and a crispy 5. He look at me then typed away at the register, and then the total was 5.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!