PDA

View Full Version : Good ol' SP

Wolfen
03-29-2004, 09:45 PM
http://www.atomixpaintball.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=900

Don't these people know? Consistancy is for newbs, especially out of the box. All the pros know you have to buy bling bling looking aftermarket parts to make a marker shoot like it's supposed to. :rolleyes:

yeahthatsme
03-29-2004, 09:52 PM
now thats just stupid, tons of guns are inconsistant out of the box, and thats a custom imp that could have had incorrectly installed parts put in by people outside of smart parts, dont bash when you dont know. i know you were trying to be cool and bash smart parts with the rest, but dont do it until you know its THEIR fault, not somebody elses.

RT pRo AuToMaG
03-29-2004, 10:05 PM
Really, maybe he just got a bad reg or something, things just break sometimes.

Wolfen
03-29-2004, 10:14 PM
I've never hated or bashed anything because it was the "cool" thing to do. I'm not a conformist, nor ever will be, unless everyone becomes a nonconformist, in which case I'll be screwed. SP's business practices have given me enough material with which to hate them, so in return, I will bash their markers as I see fit, not because it is the "Cool" thing to do.

Also, my hate for SP stems from the fact that "professionals" who seem to cheat alot seem to always be using SP markers. I don't like Dynasty, and I don't like SP.

I will admit, however, that I didn't know most markers are inconsistant out of the box. The only marker I've bought in the box was a Mag, so to that point I was ignorant, and I apologize.

edited to remove sig, still gotta get used to that

personman
03-29-2004, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Wolfen
I've never hated or bashed anything because it was the "cool" thing to do. I'm not a conformist, nor ever will be, unless everyone becomes a nonconformist, in which case I'll be screwed. SP's business practices have given me enough material with which to hate them, so in return, I will bash their markers as I see fit, not because it is the "Cool" thing to do.
Congratulations. You're my new best friend. :p