PDA

View Full Version : Paintball in Monterrey Mexico

Clare
03-30-2004, 01:40 AM
Just getting back from a long weekend in Mexico with my friends from NYX, Joy Division, and Dynasty. We played as 3 exhibition teams in the PGP Masters Cup-Monterrey, including Texas Storm. Our team, 'New York', consisted of Max Lundqvist, Bart Blonski, Mr. U, Mona Hejazi, and myself. I was REALLY impressed by the venue and it's apparent that this series will be very successful. Look for a write up on it on FON soon. Here's a couple pics from the event..

After the press conference
http://www.havoc-online.com/Pics/a.jpg

Dynasty
http://www.havoc-online.com/Pics/c.jpg

after a day of play
http://www.havoc-online.com/Pics/b.jpg

Mango
03-30-2004, 06:41 AM
NICE! http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/dancingcool.gif

TraXeR
03-30-2004, 09:46 AM
Looked like lots of fun!

Now get working on the DVD! j/k:p

Creative Mayhem
03-30-2004, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by TraXeR

*SMACK* :D

Look forward to more pics. BTW, did you consume mass amounts of "beverages" for the rest of us the couldn't go? ;)

Mango
03-30-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by TraXeR

http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/riaa.gif

;)

C_22
03-30-2004, 10:55 AM
Kool!

I'll post a link to our pics as soon as their up :p

Thanks 4 coming! :)

Clare
03-30-2004, 01:01 PM
Now get working on the DVD! j/k

say what? I already finished my part. :p

BTW, did you consume mass amounts of "beverages" for the rest of us the couldn't go?

All I can say is the event was sponsored by Tecate Beer. :p

I'll post a link to our pics as soon as their up It was a real pleasure meeting you! Us Xmag people gotta stick together. Thanks for being a cool guy.. :)

I still haven't gotten home yet so pics will be up later today.

TraXeR
03-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

say what? I already finished my part. :p

I know! :p I was just messing.:D

C_22
03-30-2004, 03:18 PM
Sure thing :)

Hope to see you in ACA next June...
Suerte!

P.S.(Lets see those pics)

manike
03-30-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Creative Mayhem
BTW, did you consume mass amounts of "beverages" for the rest of us the couldn't go? ;)

Dynasty and Texas Storm did you proud... let's just say it was easier to get beer than it was water!

Most driving I've ever done in my life. Each way (800 miles ish) took longer than we were actually at the event! But oh my god it was a blast, and the most good looking women I've ever seen in one spot at the nightclub... ;)

Creative Mayhem
03-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by manike

Dynasty and Texas Storm did you proud... let's just say it was easier to get beer than it was water!

Most driving I've ever done in my life. Each way (800 miles ish) took longer than we were actually at the event! But oh my god it was a blast, and the most good looking women I've ever seen in one spot at the nightclub... ;)

GO STORM AND DYNASTY! :D

So, when you say drive, you are really saying you finally broke the 'vette in ;)

manike
03-30-2004, 04:43 PM
I was going to take the vette but was told not to, in case it got 'lost' :eek:

We did it in an Avalanche.

Was such a fun event, playing pick up games with the guys from Dynasty and NYX and Clare and Mona was just such fun it was unreal. I doubt it would have been more fun if we were sober! Oh, and the night club... wow.

Signing autographs and having people ask to get their picture taken with you was rather weird to start with though, but cool, and the kids there seemed to get a real kick out of it.

Loads of fun was had by all.

Muzikman
03-30-2004, 04:47 PM
Simon, Who the hell would want your autograph?

They must have been mistaken to think you were someone special!;)

nicad
03-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Simon-
You should have come through Houston and picked up a certain individual to take on the trip! :)

hehe sounds like it was a good time. for living so close to Mexico my whole life I'v never been IN it.

out!

manike
03-30-2004, 05:45 PM
When I get a free weekend (in about 5 months time... :rolleyes: ) I'm coming down to Houston for sure.

Gunga
03-30-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
Simon, Who the hell would want your autograph?

They must have been mistaken to think you were someone special!;)

As pale as Simon is, they must've thought he was Michael Jackson! :p

manike
03-30-2004, 06:26 PM
Not anymore, a few months in Texas is helping my tan along nicely. :D

C_22
03-30-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Gunga

As pale as Simon is, they must've thought he was Michael Jackson! :p

LOL!

penguinpunk555
03-30-2004, 07:42 PM
Did any of the guys from Dynasty complement the X-mag of Doom?

Clare
03-30-2004, 07:44 PM
P.S.(Lets see those pics)

For some reason, the pic I had of us isn't on my camera :(

Here's a few pics..

Monterrey (http://www.clarebenavides.com/Monterrey)

Mary from Paintball Cafe took a lot of pics of us throughout the event so I'll link to those when they're up.

Clare
03-30-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by manike

It's too bad Simon and the rest of Texas Storm didn't get to go out with us more than one night. Thursday through Monday was totally insane.. :D

JEDI
03-30-2004, 08:08 PM
So like... you got to hang out with Ollie Lang? He's soo dreamy. Did he touch you? Oh! What does he smell like? One time, at band camp, me and Ollie.... :p

Clare, Ollie Lang makes my palms sweat.

C_22
03-30-2004, 08:51 PM
For some reason, the pic I had of us isn't on my camera :(

I have the other one Mona took with Draco's camera ;) I'll mail it when he sends it to me.

Clare
03-31-2004, 11:59 AM
ok, sounds good to me. :)

Raven4000SX
04-01-2004, 03:01 PM
Don't forget about your "Ask Clare" section.;) Come to So-Cal on the 20th. RoadDawg and I are having a AO day at SC Village.

Clare
04-01-2004, 07:24 PM
Don't forget about your "Ask Clare" section

huh? wha? whatchu talkin' bout, willis? :p I'm so behind on that, that it's not even funny

Come to So-Cal on the 20th. RoadDawg and I are having a AO day at SC Village.

Wish I could! I've got Ultimate Madness, a team practice, and the Orlando Cup in April. :(

Raven4000SX
04-01-2004, 07:38 PM
LOL. Clare is so funny.

RoadDawg
04-01-2004, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Raven4000SX
Don't forget about your "Ask Clare" section.;) Come to So-Cal on the 20th. RoadDawg and I are having a AO day at SC Village.

Uh dude. I don't remember including you in the planning stages. All it is gonna be is a simple day of playing. Nothing special.

Raven4000SX
04-01-2004, 09:55 PM
sorry dude.

RoadDawg
04-02-2004, 02:34 AM
No problem. I was just clearing things up cause people were assuming that I knew you by what you said. Anyhow. Hope you'll still join us.

Raven4000SX
04-08-2004, 02:31 PM
I wonder who Willis is? The date is supposed to be the 17th now. Free admission for Clare if she just happens to show up out of the blue.(Praying):D