PDA

View Full Version : Jt Fx-10?

rkjunior303
03-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Anyone have any experience with these masks? How big of a difference is the field of view with the 290*? I have a Flex right now but it's all beat to hell.. I could just get a new shell/lens for that or get a new mask.. I don't mind the Flex but any elimination of blind spots are nice..

Any suggestions?

rpm07
03-30-2004, 03:44 PM
I have 1 and I like it alot. The field of view is great I have no blind spots at all. The only prob is that they still dont have extra lens out for them yet. But to remove the lens it very quick to do.

rkjunior303
03-30-2004, 03:53 PM
yeah, i noticed they only have the clear thermal but the no blind spot is key.. do you find the only lens being clear kind of a hassle? I like having a tinted lens on those summer days.

*ArKfEaR*
03-30-2004, 03:59 PM
Personally, I feel there are much nicer looking masks out there with much better style. As IMO they are the ugliest masks ever made.

I like the new DYE Proto, real nice facial cover and awesome fov, plus looks similar to a spruced up JT Spectra.

Now, I'm using a Proteus, fits my head pefectly and suits me well. Never have fogging problems and I like the way it looks personally but its all user choice.

rkjunior303
03-30-2004, 04:21 PM
Granted, the FX-10 is ugly as sin but honestly.. I'm not buying it to look good. I want the mask I can see best out of. Seems like it has the highest field of vision...

evan123
03-30-2004, 04:44 PM
On saturday i went to my local proshop and tried on every mask there since there a cool bunch of folks.

1- Invision- Really nice feel and has a good coverage for the fave and a nice small profile for a smaller face like mine. The lenses where like smoke and it was super hard to see out of them.

2- Proflex- Very nice feel with the soft ears. Good looks, same thing as a flex with different strap and soft ears.

3- Profiler- My god the best thing ever. Good air flow, face coverage and the vision was awesome. Definitely awesome.

4- FX-10- Felt like a proteus except maybe a different look to me. The sight of vision wasn't that much better. Just a suggestion not to get it.

ciscokid
03-30-2004, 04:49 PM
Have several masks fx-10 being one of my favorites, one reason is it has never fogged up also once you figure how to take out the lens its super easy to clean......I just found out you can order extra lenses directly from JT.

Cisco