PDA

View Full Version : Colored RogueRails & Grips *PIX* This stuff is HOTTTT!!!

FragTek
03-30-2004, 01:23 PM
RogueFactor has done it again! Rogue decided to run a small batch of Red RogueRails which I bought a few of :) The ano is 100% awesome on these and EXACTLY match the red CP gasthru and red Benchmark ASA shown in the pic, outstanding!!!

http://www.fragtek.com/roguemags/red_roguegear.jpg

I also snapped a pic of a flat black RogueRail - RogueGrip combo... These look nice enough to wanna put on a plate and eat.

http://www.fragtek.com/roguemags/flat_roguegear.jpg

And of course here's a group photo :)

http://www.fragtek.com/roguemags/roguegear.jpg

Don't forget to contact me if you're looking for something like this:

http://www.fragtek.com/roguemags/ygrip_rogue.jpg

Ok I swear, I'm done picture whoring now, but Rogue's stuff is to nice not to wanna post pix of. If anyones interested in more detailed pix I would be more than happy to snap them.

Thanks for makin' the greatest custom mag accessories available Rogue, u da man!!!

**Send me a PM for purchasing information :D

RoadDawg
03-30-2004, 01:26 PM
mmmm mmm mm those are SEXAY!

Gunny86
03-30-2004, 01:26 PM
hey! that last pic is of my gun! so sexy

FragTek
03-30-2004, 01:28 PM
Gunny - You noticed :) YAY! hehe... How u likin' that beast? That's one of the sexiest ones I've built so far.

In a week or so I'll have pix up of the most killer RogueMag u will EVER lay your eyes on... No joke, stay tuned :cool:

Gunny86
03-30-2004, 01:31 PM
It has been working AWSOME i have had no problems at all with it, works perfect all the time! thanks frag, cant wait for these pics you talk about that will be more sexy than mine...(HAH! yeah right) lol jk

Joni
03-30-2004, 07:07 PM
Oh man, do I wish that I could purchase a red rouge-rail...all my money goes to paint now =(

Lohman446
03-30-2004, 07:25 PM
I want a obnoxiously yellow rail - as yellow as you can make it... anyone up for the challenge? :) I also want a warp ULE body to match it

No sKiLLz
03-30-2004, 08:59 PM
If Gibby gets that on his Karta, I may have to do another booty call.

RoadDawg
03-31-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by No sKiLLz
If Gibby gets that on his Karta, I may have to do another booty call.
Agreed. It looks nice.. how bout it Gibby? Get a red Roguerail and support the RF foundation ;)

BagelBoy2004
04-01-2004, 12:29 AM
Flames no allowed. Warning - cphilip

tony3
04-01-2004, 01:45 AM
*wondering how bagels comment will be responded too...*

Mindflux
04-01-2004, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by BagelBoy2004
Nice products but too bad they are made by a d*** and a half.

Sooo his is 1.5 times the size of yours?

Jealous?

BagelBoy2004
04-01-2004, 02:10 AM
Again... flames not allowed - cphilip

Mindflux
04-01-2004, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by BagelBoy2004
sure he's nice when you give him all your money......

Well I sure as hell hope you wern't expecting product for free.

BagelBoy2004
04-01-2004, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by RoadDawg
Bagel AIM me: phenom0906

I got your AIM name now, i just sent you a PM. I'll have to talk to you later, it's almost midnight and I got to sleep.

FragTek
04-01-2004, 12:13 PM
^^^ This guy is hilarious :D

*Go Cphil! Go Cphil! Go Go Go!*

cphilip
04-01-2004, 12:28 PM
He is not... its is Jewie again.

Jewie you should know that Pac Bell is about to cut off your account. We have all your dynamic IP's and they are reported to them and they can figure out who you are from that. I gave them all of it. They know who you are from the times those were assigned to when you logged on. Plus I have your phone number address and the color of your eyes. Even have a picture of you. Thats no April fools joke niether.

Cryer
04-01-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

Jewie you should know that Pac Bell is about to cut off your account. We have all your dynamic IP's and they are reported to them and they can figure out who you are from that. I gave them all of it. They know who you are from the times those were assigned to when you logged on. Plus I have your phone number address and the color of your eyes. Even have a picture of you. Thats no April fools joke niether.

:eek: Get'em!

taylor492
04-01-2004, 03:23 PM
Is Jewie his name or is Phil using a religious slur:eek:

Raven4000SX
04-01-2004, 05:50 PM
could be a derogatory name.

Cryer
04-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Raven4000SX
Jewie was his original AO name.
he was banned then he came in as jewie27.
banned then jew E 27
then jewiebagel
then bagelboy2004
then cream cheese something
he had like 12 different names and different IP's...

cphilip
04-01-2004, 06:13 PM
No... he chose it. It's his original user name. We have no idea why because he is Asian American it looks like to me. Funny thing is he got a mild ban and went all wierd and continued to break the ban and get himself permanent banned. When all he has ever had to do was just appologise or something. But he wants to be a hacker. For some reason he thinks its cool to do. Must not have any friends or something. I dunno. Its kind of sad really. He was never really that bad just a bit hot tempered. But... he choses to play some kind of game like anyone really cares.... :rolleyes:

cphilip
04-01-2004, 06:23 PM
His real name is Branden Thomas and I think he is from Burbank CA

this is what he looks like

http://www.automags.org/~Capo/lapsp

cphilip
04-01-2004, 06:24 PM
I don't know who the cute chick is....

:D

cphilip
04-01-2004, 06:28 PM
Early on he would just use dynamic IPs but he got bored with that or we blocked enough of them so it was too much trouble. Now what he does is scan for open portals in computers that are virus infect in order to use the IP's then he makes a new account. Then he makes sure we know its him so he will get banned again. I guess he is trying to make his penis longer or something. When all he would have to do is to talk to me and be reinstated. But he lives for this kind of thing. So its his little game or something. Rather pathetic really.

Cryer
04-01-2004, 06:30 PM
is there anyway to shut him down permanantly?

I guess you already told his ISP...

cphilip
04-01-2004, 06:32 PM

And you could be him. I allowed you to confirm anyway.... Want to talk about it?

cphilip
04-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
is there anyway to shut him down permanantly?

I guess you already told his ISP...

Hard to do. But yea they are working on it. I gotta get Rich to give them some logs and he is going to do that. They just have to be able to find the uplink because he is using other peoples IP's. And they busy people ya know. In due time. But if people do not protect their computers they leave them open for things like this.

There are some things I can do but they start to affect other people. Broader blocks do that. And he is pretty harmless for the most parts so I would rather not do that.

cphilip
04-01-2004, 06:43 PM

This is his typcal MO. He at first post rather sanely and innocously. then he gets bored and wants us to find him and so he can show us how smart he is. {sarcasm} then he tips us off he is here after he has been here a bit. Then he comes back three or four times in a night. Like this. Just little hints is all at first but slowly he changes his Profile to include more tips. And slowly he becomes more obnoxious. And starts flamning people so they will report him. So we will then find him. He does not enjoy just posting. He gets bored with it and wants to play the game again.

This particular user I checked out and allowed to confirm anyway. But has all the signs of his last attempt of the day where he wants to stay for a while. But you have to give it the benefit of the doubt. So you just watch and go about your business because mostly this personality is fine for a few weeks.

Some of you know him personally and are shielding him by the way. I do know that.

FragTek
04-01-2004, 11:48 PM
It's too bad this thread had to be ruined by that stupid slutknocker... *is that a word... slutknocker... hmm, catchy :)*

Anyhow, who has something to comment about the awesome new red rails? lol.

Bulldog
04-02-2004, 12:32 PM
They look great, looks like a good match on the CP color. Lets see some on gun pics.

FragTek
04-02-2004, 12:59 PM
On gun pix will be coming pretty soon... I have a few people holding off on their orders that bought both of these rails until I can get red x-valves on their new guns.

When they are built I'll post pix ASAP!

Raven4000SX
04-02-2004, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

Good thing I don't have a Pac Bell account and never will. DSL sucks.

cphilip
04-02-2004, 04:22 PM
Gee you think DSL sucks? Try Satellite out here in the sticks! Well its better than dial up but barely...

Raven4000SX
04-02-2004, 04:28 PM
satellite is pretty fast on a clear day. DSL signals get weaker the farther you get from the central office.

cphilip
04-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Thats true. Depends one what node they put you on I guess. Its better than nothing but its way to expensive for what you get. If there was any other choice I would be tempted to go to it. Just out here there is not.

Raven4000SX
04-02-2004, 05:03 PM
Just wait for DSL 2. Range will be over 30 miles.