PDA

View Full Version : morlock board help

thereal_JT
03-30-2004, 04:59 PM
alright...
i got it in and it works, i click the triger and the flashes like it is supposed to. the problem is when i air up the marker i can fire a few single shots, but then it goes like FA when i shoot a little faster and doesn't stop until i shut it off.

the marker i installed it in is a B2K2, dont know if it is a problem with the marker either.

any input would help.

thanks

JT

GA Devil
03-30-2004, 05:41 PM
thats called bounce. Take your dwell down.

Doc Nickel
03-30-2004, 05:41 PM
If it's doing it only when actually fired, and not when "dry fired" without air, I'd say you have the trigger set too close. The vibration of the shot is giving you switch bounce, leading to the "runaway FA".

Back it off a little or try a heavier spring (or more magnets, you don't say what it's in) in the trigger.

If you want the trigger pull really close but get the runaway too often, if you're using a lever-type microswitch, use the old trick the Angels used for years and add a small capacitor between the switch contacts.

Doc.

thereal_JT
03-30-2004, 07:56 PM
it doesn't seem like bounce because i pull it and hold it in and get like between 2 and 6 shots...

i backed the screw out so it was barely making contact, i put it back to factory settings and it still does the same.

maybe i'll have to go back in and check my wiring on the microswitch or something.

all help is appreciated.

JT

thereal_JT
03-30-2004, 09:01 PM
well i got daring...

i seperated the grip frame from the body and aired it up, i had the body on some foam and the gripframe in hand and there was no bounce.

i have a new lighter microswitch on the way(it was on its way b4 hand) and i am going to try a heavier spring or putting one in.

i hope this works

JT