PDA

View Full Version : automag rt ule custom/e-mag questions

jkemp9
03-30-2004, 10:40 PM
i have an older impulse, 2001, and bought a used automag classic. the impulse is starting to give me little problems and i really really like the automag. it is slower but way more accurate and consistant. i am selling my impulse for around $400 and i am looking to AGD for my new marker. i am used to feather light trigger pull, less than the click of a mouse, that is jsut as short and wondered how the ule custom and e-mag did. the e-mag is a little pricy for me but i am a little leary about getting a ule custom because it is non-electro. i normally rip on my impulse and wondered if i could on a ule custom. do they now come with x-vavles? would they be tourny legal? some say no response trigger, another reason i am unsure.

Dayspring
03-30-2004, 10:55 PM
ULE customs come with the Xvalve. They are prefectly tourney legal. (they can be made to bounce, and that's not legal, but you have to do a few things in conjunction to make this happen.)

The RT will shoot as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Originally posted by jkemp9
i have an older impulse, 2001, and bought a used automag classic. the impulse is starting to give me little problems and i really really like the automag. it is slower but way more accurate and consistant. i am selling my impulse for around $400 and i am looking to AGD for my new marker. i am used to feather light trigger pull, less than the click of a mouse, that is jsut as short and wondered how the ule custom and e-mag did. the e-mag is a little pricy for me but i am a little leary about getting a ule custom because it is non-electro. i normally rip on my impulse and wondered if i could on a ule custom. do they now come with x-vavles? would they be tourny legal? some say no response trigger, another reason i am unsure.

Joni
03-31-2004, 05:31 AM
It's not a mouse click trigger, it's still mech. With ult it is very light for a mech, and I keep up fairly well with my friends imp. If you want to talk reliability, guess who spends a lot more time fixing his marker? :D

The mag is a beast, simply never gives up on you

tonybhall
03-31-2004, 07:08 AM
Hey Jkemp,

If you are looking for a "mouse click" like trigger, the ULT on the Custom is not it. It is a very nice trigger for a mech but is still a mech. If you want a mag with a mouse click like trigger either get a "e" or "x" mag or get a mech mag and put a hyperframe on it.

Hope this helps,