PDA

View Full Version : one stop paintball shop

soccer4minimags
03-31-2004, 11:24 AM
Has anybody here ever used one-stop-paintball-shop.com? I've been looking at some of their stuff. But the prices seem sort of unbelievable on some items.

I'm a little leary about ordering from them. Anybody have any experiences with these guys?

fire1811
03-31-2004, 12:31 PM
this is the first i have heard of this.

my suggestion is to order from there and let us know how it goes :D

Rigster_TBB
03-31-2004, 12:51 PM
These guys appear to be "Drop Shippers". That's why their prices are low. They don't have to stock this stuff so it saves them some money. I think it would be safe to order, but since these guys just send your order to a distributor or manufacturer you have no idea about the wait or stocking levels of items. As far as supper low prices go they may have items here and there that are pretty good deals, but most of their stuff is available for the same prices at actionvillage...
Good Luck,
Rigster...

kscullin
03-31-2004, 01:54 PM
Here's my advice on buying from anyone new, especially from the internet.

Find the contact phone number and call them before you place your order. Get a person's name and let them know you're placing the order. This gives you a contact at the company before anything gets screwed up, and someone to speak to if it does get screwed up. Ask any questions before you place the order.

I also recommend calling them (ask to speak to the same person) after you place the order and let them know that the order was placed.

E-mail is too impersonal and often doesn't get reviewed and answered before you get pissed. Don't rely on that alone - even that works better if you have someone personal to e-mail, so get the sales rep's e-mail addy when you call.

This method has saved me much hassle in ordering from a new company. If you can't find a phone number (sometimes it's not on their site and you have to check http://www.anywho.com or a similar site - look at the fine print on the bottom of their web page for an actual company name), don't order from them. My experience is that if they don't have a phone, they're not that interested in customer service.

BTW, I do this also if I'm ordering from Action Village because of the horror stories I've heard - that's actually what I tell the sales rep about why I'm calling.

chasden
03-31-2004, 03:47 PM
I've used these guys and was satified with my purchases, and their prices are great, though they charge high shipping fees. Also, the owner/operator of the site, Gordon, who runs it is responses quickly to email.

soccer4minimags
03-31-2004, 05:01 PM
what do you mean high shipping fees? Who do they use UPS, FedEX, USPS. Most stores typically go by the rates of their choosen carrier.

Since you have ordered from them. Can you verify what was mentioned earlier. Did your items come from them or the manufacturer.