PDA

View Full Version : What loader designed to work with Intelliframe?

BennyD
03-31-2004, 03:02 PM
And whats the best loader for a RTP ULE?

Mindflux
03-31-2004, 03:04 PM
You could use a Revolution 12v, an eVOLUTION II or a Halo.

You'll need to sand the feedneck on the eVOLUTION or Halo... but that's pretty standard with most markers.

BennyD
03-31-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Mindflux
You could use a Revolution 12v, an eVOLUTION II or a Halo.

You'll need to sand the feedneck on the eVOLUTION or Halo... but that's pretty standard with most markers.

I have a real hard time justifying $120.00 for a loader, especially when I'm not shooting electric.

RRfireblade
03-31-2004, 03:16 PM
The intelliframe was designed with the Revolution in mind however you can intellifeed other loaders.

The Revy benefits from it the most though.

White_Noise
03-31-2004, 11:15 PM
there is absolutely no point in trying to intellifeed a halo....it will actually slow the hopper down

and yes, the $140 i paid for my halo from www.topgeek.com is worth it even on mechs. never ever chop with my mag, never chop on my mech cocker either. but with my revy, i can easily out shoot it with both guns

Raven4000SX
04-02-2004, 05:16 PM
It was made for the Revolution (the older one without X-Board). The newer ones with X-boards supposidly got rid of the delay time between balls. I just got the Ricochet Apache which spins on every ball that passes through the next with no delay. I not longer use the intellifed Revvy so I just hooked the wire from my Y-Grip to my Warp Feed. It's a lot better to intellifeed a Warp if you can.

BennyD
04-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Raven4000SX
It was made for the Revolution (the older one without X-Board). The newer ones with X-boards supposidly got rid of the delay time between balls. I just got the Ricochet Apache which spins on every ball that passes through the next with no delay. I not longer use the intellifed Revvy so I just hooked the wire from my Y-Grip to my Warp Feed. It's a lot better to intellifeed a Warp if you can.

So essentially, what I gather, is that the intelliframe is a little outdated and no longer relaly needed with all the new loaders out there? if thats the case, what's the point of getting an intelliframe, is the trigger pull better? lighter? etc?

Raven4000SX
04-02-2004, 06:04 PM
true. but it's still usefull with the Warp Feed.

RRfireblade
04-02-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by BennyD

So essentially, what I gather, is that the intelliframe is a little outdated and no longer relaly needed with all the new loaders out there? if thats the case, what's the point of getting an intelliframe, is the trigger pull better? lighter? etc?

Only the Intelliframe part,which is really no big deal,it's just milled for an internal switch.

Besides that it's a great frame for a Mag,it's THE AGD .45 double trigger frame and it has a blade trigger option,and comes stock on AGD's upper lever mechanical markers.

Oh, and did I mention it's made by AGD? ;)

What's not to like? ;)