PDA

View Full Version : exactly what is behind adjusting the ace

tmnothing
03-31-2004, 05:57 PM
ok I've been reading everywhere I can about adjusting my ace and every where I read says to put a ball in the breech with the sensativity low and adjust until the gun shoots. then after you get to the point where the gun shoots turn clockwise two turns? I dont understand why you would adjust it more once you find the right sesitivity? I havn't tried anything yet because I'm waiting for the expoxy to set that I used to glue the magnet back in the top of the trigger, but I wanted to clear that up before I start adjusting.

RRfireblade
03-31-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by tmnothing
ok I've been reading everywhere I can about adjusting my ace and every where I read says to put a ball in the breech with the sensativity low and adjust until the gun shoots. then after you get to the point where the gun shoots turn clockwise two turns? I dont understand why you would adjust it more once you find the right sesitivity? I havn't tried anything yet because I'm waiting for the expoxy to set that I used to glue the magnet back in the top of the trigger, but I wanted to clear that up before I start adjusting.

That's basically it.

You over adjust it a tad to give reliable operation.

bambam
05-09-2004, 09:33 PM
ok I've been reading everywhere I can about adjusting my ace and every where I read says to put a ball in the breech with the sensativity low and adjust until the gun shoots..

What exaclty is the starting point for the ACE sensativity to be low??
How do you get it there (counterclockwise or clockwise turns) ??
Does the ACE adjustment screw have a max left or max right turns (end points) or does it just keep turning in either direction??
Counterclockwise is what?? less sensitivity??

I don't think my ACE is working because I noticed it's firing in ACE 1 and ACE 2 mode....

Just need info before I start turning the ACE adjustment screw...

Thanks.