PDA

View Full Version : what upgrade

RoboBeaver
03-31-2004, 08:00 PM
i have my minimag, with a classic valve here, everything is complete on it, (functionality wise), exept x valve, and a new trigger frame

so my question is, should i wait awhile, and buy the rouge vert frame, when it comes out, and also get a mini cp foregrip, or should i save alittle more, and get a x-valve?

sorry about the "what upgrade" post but i need the input

thanks

yaddatrance
03-31-2004, 08:11 PM
I'd save a little less and get an RT Pro/Retro/Emag valve. :)
4oz isn't that much when you're talking about
a minimag, and it may be perceptual, but I remember the
retro valve as being lighter than a classic valve by a
little bit. You should be able to pick one up with
a level 10 for about $150... ($100 if you trade'm your
classic valve)

The performance difference is worth it... In terms of
frame, I'd shoot whatever you got for a couple months
while saving up and get the Nicad hAir frame ;)

RoboBeaver
03-31-2004, 08:17 PM
well, it wont be a minimag forever, and when i get a karta body, ill wish i had got the x-valve.. ill look into a used x-valve though.

so whats the info on the hair trigger, whens it supposed to be out

i think ill get the x-valve first, that should hold me over untill either the hair trigger comes out, or the rouge vert frame comes out and i go with that

thanks

steveo356
04-01-2004, 10:25 PM
I belive that TK is going down to his garage witha ll his computers and a milling shop to live for a couple weeks while he fiddles with the trigger and makes it more user firendly then i believe they wait for the patent but it will come in 250-350 i believe as tom said. i think id go retro like the guy up there said b4 u go hAir or ull be shoot down guy at ur local feild

barberjohn
04-01-2004, 10:39 PM
well, unless you live in a place where you cant get nitro, i would definately save up for the xvalve. it practically changes your whole gun, and im sure you have heard this before, so i will just cut it short. GET THE X-VALVE!