PDA

View Full Version : Emag magnets

tjmpaintball06
03-31-2004, 08:22 PM
If i want the lightest trigger pull in electronic mode, how many magnets should i put in the frame? If i have the lightest trigger pull, what will it feel like (ie. angel, e-spyder)? I'm not sure what im currently running, but it seems a little stiff and long(not long but compared to an angel or something its long).

Havoc_online
03-31-2004, 08:37 PM
Havoc's E/Xmag info (http://www.havoc-online.com/11699.html)

checkout section 3 :)

personman
03-31-2004, 09:05 PM
Take out all your magnets, and put some spacers in there. To get it as light as possible, make sure the spacers are as tall as possible. The further away the magnet is from the trigger, the better. If you get it too light, though, the gun might fire when you tilt the gun up, so be careful :p

darwin
04-01-2004, 12:51 AM
btw its a pain with the ace you can only get it so far before it hits the board

tjmpaintball06
04-01-2004, 07:54 AM
ok, i just went to that havok online and i adjusted my trigger! I thought it was fast last weekend, HOLY CRAP! this thing rips! It's so light with a little paper in the magnet stack and 1 magnet! The trigger travel is less than a mm! It took a while though because if i got it too close it would go full auto, but i got it perfect! I can't believe that the emag trigger is that light and crisp! It is an angel killer!!!