PDA

View Full Version : Sp Haters Look

Cwilks2k06
03-31-2004, 09:40 PM
CLOSED

-=Squid=-
03-31-2004, 09:43 PM
Ill throw in 5 bucks or so. It might be better to get an old used shocker though, it would be VERY cheap. Either way... CANNOT wait. :D

yeahthatsme
03-31-2004, 09:48 PM
thats stupid...but whatever.

Cwilks2k06
03-31-2004, 09:51 PM
its most certainly not stupid u sure ur a member of automags.org this company attacked ur all time favorite AGD asnd tome kaye personally now we can have a viedo of how we feel if you dont care to participate then dont i dont care. but the way i see it SP needs to be stopped and post in the link its sorta homebase so to speak

yeahthatsme
03-31-2004, 09:58 PM
they never attacked agd, nice try though. and plenty of people on AO dont have mags, and dont have a particular allegiance to AGD, they just like the community.

i see it as a waste of money to buy a gun just to trash it, when that gun could be used, its a waste. not to mention it still supports smart parts, because you paid for one of their products.

and SP is just practicing smart business, i personally cant blame them because i would do the same thing in their shoes. they stand to make a TON of money, but it will do little to the paintball community, especially if companies just go along with it. i'm not saying its particularly right but its pretty smart on their part.

Cwilks2k06
03-31-2004, 10:07 PM
The gun will be used sp stands to make no money on the purchase I view that money as well spent.

Pacifist_Farmer
03-31-2004, 10:08 PM
I can see it now, a bunch of people think it is cool, send in some money...

...and a punk some where gets himself a new gun....

you'll never see the video

besides its a bad idea, almost as worthwhile as the thread telling people they should donate to a anti-sp legal fund.

hAppy
03-31-2004, 10:09 PM
its "smart" but it may be called monopilizing

the AOers here almost all respect AGD, and all who are here are here because they love this forum, simply because is 95% flame proof

the idea of that video is interesting, i d like to see it

Glickman
03-31-2004, 10:12 PM
or they just take the money, buy the gun. and keep it.... common people... i dont like pbnation becuase theres too much of this cr@p going around.....

also, you prolly ask these guys why they dont like sp, and they will just say "cause everyone else does" ... we should smash THEIR heads...

yeahthatsme
03-31-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by xXhAppyAznXx
its "smart" but it may be called monopilizing

the AOers here almost all respect AGD, and all who are here are here because they love this forum, simply because is 95% flame proof

the idea of that video is interesting, i d like to see it

if they were monoplizing the industry they wouldnt have given companies the option to sign deals with them, nice try.

i have tons of respect for AGD their a great company and i love them, i'm just saying that AGD might not be everybodies all time favorite like he said.

Cwilks2k06
03-31-2004, 10:18 PM
People got it all wrong this was meant as a humorous/meaningfull video . If we baught the gun ourselves and then made the video showing it beeing destroyed were open to suggestions wud people be more willing to "compensate" on our money spent were not loomkiing for too much. This isnt a ploy to steal money. If soenmoen gave us 3 dollars he doesnt stand to lose much but its 3 less dollars we had to spend and he gets to watch the gun being destroyed

personman
03-31-2004, 10:21 PM
I would donate like 10 dollars maybe if I was promised a full refund if I dont recieve a video, and if the video is in good quality.
It sure would be cool to watch an impulse get destroyed.. you should like run over it with a car and/or take a dump in the barrel or something :p

Butterfingers
03-31-2004, 10:22 PM
Agreed, Id pay just for the sheer entertainment value....

Everybody who paid should be able to pick a thing they can do to it.

Glickman
03-31-2004, 10:23 PM
still, if they or whover was putting in like $200 and they got $3 from 20 people, and like $10 from 10, thats still $160 hoping my math isnt gone yet. just making a point... too iffy on pbnation...

heh, someone was trying to sell a "1 of a kind" factory chrome dye lcd. "only one of 5"

heh freaking retard.

Cwilks2k06
03-31-2004, 10:24 PM
Therir will be a video or refund. We know were going to run it over with a car. We have fire works we have matches we have gasoline. And maybe we'll throw it off my house. the video will be good.

Glickman
03-31-2004, 10:27 PM
yea how about this... go take that fustration and anger and put into designing a new marker body... so instead of having the cops called on you for illegal fireworks and wahtnot, you make millions for being the only people to think of an original body design. how abou that :D

Cwilks2k06
03-31-2004, 10:30 PM
Well how cud i make u guys feel at ease about giving me like 3-10 dolars its not alot to lose but i wudnt want to lose it anywya. We cud have a legally binding contract via email where i state the terms that u get a video or money back. I also have paypal so if u gave money that way u cud fila a claim. But it is just like 3 dolars . ANYBODY INTERESTED IN GIVING ME MONEY FEEL COMPLETELY INSURED A KICK *** VIDEO WILL BE MADE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL at cxwx2k06@msn.com with what u can do

-=Squid=-
03-31-2004, 10:33 PM
At one point in the video, set it on fire and shoot it on fire. Bingo.

Cwilks2k06
03-31-2004, 10:36 PM
do u mean shoot the burning marker with paintball so the fill egnites or do u mean shoot the gun while its on fire that kinda concerns me.. squid if ur willing to give a few bucks email me your either get a video or if this doesnt happen wich it will u get ur money back in full.

-=Squid=-
03-31-2004, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Cwilks2k06
do u mean shoot the burning marker with paintball so the fill egnites or do u mean shoot the gun while its on fire that kinda concerns me.. squid if ur willing to give a few bucks email me your either get a video or if this doesnt happen wich it will u get ur money back in full. If you can start typing in complete sentences etc, it would make me feel much easier about this, and ill throw 10 bucks or so your way. I mean like, poor camp fire fluid on the front half so its on fire, then just shoot paint to show that your maintenence video worked well ;)

The fill doesnt ignite either :p

hAppy
03-31-2004, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme

if they were monoplizing the industry they wouldnt have given companies the option to sign deals with them, nice try.

i said MAY

i dont know jack about business, so lets not play smart

Cwilks2k06
03-31-2004, 10:42 PM
I'm sorry I am rather lazy while typing. I will try to make intelligent posts so you'll feel better. I've shot a fire with paintballs they seemed to "pop." Do you have Paypal, remember your money will be refunded if needed.

-=Squid=-
03-31-2004, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by Cwilks2k06
I'm sorry I am rather lazy while typing. I will try to make intelligent posts so you'll feel better. I've shot a fire with paintballs they seemed to "pop." Do you have Paypal, remember your money will be refunded if needed. Ill send a MO next week. Paintballs arent flamable either. Your just hearing them sizzle.

Butterfingers
03-31-2004, 10:55 PM
Play tug of war with the marker body...

drill two holes in it attach it to a truck and stretch it out...

Carbon
03-31-2004, 11:06 PM
PBN=Crap

sneakyhacker420
03-31-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Butterfingers
Play tug of war with the marker body...

drill two holes in it attach it to a truck and stretch it out... take an acetelyne (sp?) torch to the body :p

Butterfingers
04-01-2004, 12:23 AM
you wouldent need acetylene you could probably melt that crappy aluminum with a bunsen burner...

WARPED1
04-01-2004, 12:32 AM
One word for the guy who started that thread: IDIOT.

xXHavokXx
04-01-2004, 12:55 AM
See how good their customer service is, bend the gun in half and try to describe it as obscurely as possible on the phone. then whent hey have you send it in send it, wait for the call.

WARPED1
04-01-2004, 01:50 AM
I've had nothing but good servive from them. I been shooting SP guns for about 7-8 years, since the first PVI Shocker. Are they as good as AGD is? Not at all, but not bad.

Bolter
04-01-2004, 09:40 AM
and I swear you just called THAT guy an idiot.

Gabriel
04-01-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by WARPED1
One word for the guy who started that thread: IDIOT.

agreed

Cwilks2k06
04-01-2004, 12:41 PM
Ive never really shot an impm or shcoker and I never will. I dont like their company what their doing is wrong and bad for the sport. And they know it.

WARPED1
04-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Bolter
and I swear you just called THAT guy an idiot. Hey, no reason, just because you hate SP and decide to blow any wait SP might give you waaaaaaaaaaaay out of proprtion.

Cwilks2k06
04-01-2004, 12:53 PM
Hey i am anti sp because sp products are not that great their not bottom of the line. but they have issues. Im anti sp because of how they do business. And soem people say they do good business and they make alot of money. But does it help the community that is giving them money no. Have the alienated their customers yes. Will this video matter in the thick of things. nope. Its just a way of Me and anyone who wants to participate in venting out our disatisfaction with the evil nazis who thaught to themselves one day if we sue other honest companies maybe we can get more money and thats NOT how you run a business. They dont care about their supporters they dont care about the people who dont like them they only care about themselves or they wudnt do this. So u beeing a SP supporter in my eyes makes you the IDIOT so insult me all you wnat im right your wrong.

Nitroduck
04-01-2004, 01:07 PM
I'd be willing to host the movie on stickballmovies.com if you'd like.....bandwidth will be a killer though, hopefully my 25gb/month would be close to enough :)

Cwilks2k06
04-01-2004, 01:15 PM
cool thanks such mixed fealing about the project tho. Some people think it will be hilarious others are just like ur childish and ur an idiot. Im confused I thaught everyone wud love to see a sp gun get smashed burned blown up droped.

Butterfingers
04-01-2004, 01:21 PM
im willing to provide mirror hostage... I got 20 gb/mo...

-=Squid=-
04-01-2004, 01:32 PM
Dont worry about the people who disagree. They are the people who own smart part guns... for the most part. Carry on.

Cwilks2k06
04-01-2004, 01:34 PM
I dont think it was a good idea to ask for money. If me my friend and some other loacals split the gun and made the video it wud have been better recieved. But its alot of money just to destroy it. So I hope people enjoy the video

Chris42050
04-01-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
Hey, no reason, just because you hate SP and decide to blow any wait SP might give you waaaaaaaaaaaay out of proprtion.
Wha?:confused:

Cwilks2k06
04-01-2004, 02:01 PM
I was thinking the same thing what the hell are you talking about warped.

verypoormagowner
04-01-2004, 07:02 PM
I dont know about you guys but i woudl feel terrible taking a gun liek an impulse and destroying it. They may be overpriced but their still good guns. Its such a giant waste of money to destroy a gun like that. There are better ways to intelligently opose smart parts and actaully make a difference. I too think Smart parst patentis rididiculus and will never buy naything new from them again but destroyings a pereftcly good gun is just a waste.