PDA

View Full Version : paintballgears emags

jah871
09-29-2001, 11:51 AM
i was looking at emags and saw that the colored ones come witha free flatline system. there was an option where u could say no thanks to the FREE flatline tank i thought this was really funny for them to put that option there

MikeCouves
09-29-2001, 03:15 PM
Free Flatline!? Man that is so deadly! I wish I had the cash to buy one!!!

AkaEnder
09-29-2001, 04:05 PM
speaking of paintballgear.com (action-village) do they always take 9 days to ship an order or should I be worried at the fact that they dont answer the phone or respond to email?
I'm really beginning to question if I'll ever see my order :(

gimp
09-29-2001, 04:26 PM
It took them 4 weeks to get me my mag. I ordered it 2nd day air. I kept calling, and they were like, it'll be there in a few days. When it did come it had $380 worth of extra stuff with it. Including a nitro tank, flex 7 and some other goodies. I emailed them and told them they sent me extra stuff, but they never responded.

OldSchoolMag
09-29-2001, 09:51 PM
4 WEEKS???

Egads, I need me pants (which I ordered Thursday) by the 19th!

Well, I could always play the game pantless... hmm...

But officer, it's not my fault - it's paintballgear.com's!!

alf
10-02-2001, 07:01 AM
i tried to order from them once over the internet, and they got my order all messed up...good thing i followed up with a phone call...ill stick to bbtpaintball.com

Puckz
10-02-2001, 08:38 AM
Ordering over the net is always taking a chance on if it will take 2 days or 2 weeks. If you need stuff by a certain date always buy locally. If you can order something and have patience to get it at a lower cost than order online.

FiTiRPiLiT
10-02-2001, 09:02 AM
i always get my stuff next day from them when i choose ups ground....i live about twenty miles away.....

AkaEnder
10-02-2001, 09:14 AM
Im not complaining about their shipping. Its the fact that its been 11 days and they STILL dont have my order in stock to even box it up and put it in the mail yet.
I should have just driven the two hours to the nearest store and paid a bit more for the stuff.

braaatz
10-02-2001, 01:19 PM
Ive ordered from paintballgear.com atleast 6 times and
have ALWAYS recieved my stuff within 5 days.
I ALWAYS called in my order though.

2000Sabre
10-02-2001, 05:50 PM
I've order a lot of stuff from them. Always online and without any problems. Matter of fact I just received my most recent order from them today. On time! From what I can tell from other posts, they seem to be very inconsistent. I guess maybe it's buyer beware with them.