PDA

View Full Version : Blue Man Group!!

BobTheCow
03-31-2004, 10:12 PM
So this past weekend I took part in a school trip to New York City. The entire thing was AMAZING, I wish we didn't ever have to come back (first trip to the Big Apple). One of the nights, we went to see the Blue Man Group. Anybody else seen this?? The show was freaking awesome... if you haven't seen it, I really don't know how to explain it at all, but it was several of the most enjoyable hours of my life.

If you have seen it, I was the guy that picked from the audience to get into the suit and painted up, and then make the painting against the wall... :)

RRfireblade
03-31-2004, 10:44 PM
Seen them twice in Vegas so far. They are very cool,I really like the show.

Very entertaining.

Nick O time
03-31-2004, 10:57 PM
yeah blue man group is sweet i saw it in Vegas last year. the tp part is the best. my rents got pissed and hated it they hated the whole concert they were all like it was too loud and the tp was so annoying. i loved it i gathered it up and threw it around. lol not to mention i stole like 6 packages of earplugs.:p too bad i lost em and never got to use em cept one package when i had a friend sleep over and he snored so loud.:p

BobTheCow
04-01-2004, 03:46 PM
EARPLUGS???? puss... :p

Yeah the TP was hilarious, I had a couple friends down in those front rows that were honestly up to their necks BURIED in the stuff... what an awesome show. :)

Nick O time
04-01-2004, 04:36 PM
no i didnt use em. but i like freebies. lol:p

bleachit
04-01-2004, 05:16 PM
"Dont get me started on the blue man group, they are just a rip off of the smurfs."
- Homer J.