PDA

View Full Version : AGD Shop Glitch- AGD Please Respond!

Maffer
03-31-2004, 11:00 PM
I was browsing the store on Airgun.com and I was checking out a warp ULE body, and I accidentally clicked CHECKOUT, but nothing happened and I didn't think anything of it, so I hit back and continued to browse. The last thing I did was check my account under past orders, and I was shocked to see that the warp ULE body was added. I did not go through the shipping, payment, or any other page, and it will not let me cancel the order! It just says 'InProgress'. I didn't know who to contact about this so I thought this place would be as good as any. I'd really like to have a new warp feed body, trust me, but I can't afford it now!
Please help, someone who works at AGD!

BagelBoy2004
04-01-2004, 12:17 AM
It's NOT a glitch. It's called cookies. It remembers what you "wanted". Kind of like a wishlist. They can't bill you anyways, since you didn't enter any info. Don't worry.

spadge67
04-01-2004, 12:19 AM
i can see why that would scare the crap outta you though.....

Maffer
04-01-2004, 04:17 PM
man I hate my luck, I ran into 2 glitches this week at the store, this one was figured out by calling the store, it was just a glitch and I'm not being billed for it, but my other order I placed for parts I needed this weekend but due to some glitch the shipping was not included and I won't have my parts by the weekend :(
WHY GODS OF MISFORTUNE, WHY??

AGD-OfficeGal
04-01-2004, 04:27 PM
Maffer--

Please reply to the email I sent you on Wednesday. At this point the only way we could get the parts to you would be to ship them tonight by Fed Ex overnight which would be *really* expensive for you. :(

I'm sorry about all this, but I *did* notify you as soon as possible that there was a problem with the order.

Marcia
AGD

Maffer
04-01-2004, 04:34 PM
When I called the store you guys told me I had an e-mail, but I haven't checked my e-mail for like 2 weeks because I just switched over to a new providor. It's not really that big of a deal, and I don't blame you guys for anything. I thank you for notifying me so quickly, it was just my fault for not noticing the error sooner and not checking my mail :p I will have to decide what I'm going to do, will reply to the e-mail soon. Thanks for helping to get this all sorted out, I know many companies who would care less :p
Again, don't think I made this post to say the store sucks, just had a tiny error, I don't blame anyone, and no harm was done.

AGD-OfficeGal
04-01-2004, 06:19 PM
You're a good guy, Maffer, and I'm really sorry for the problems you encountered. In addition to chasing bugs here at the office, we're still shaking them out of the store, and it's a shame you got caught by this one. If you can't find the email, let me know, mine is office @ airgun.com, and I'll send it to you again.

Marcia