PDA

View Full Version : How many different Xmag colors were made?

MaxPowers
04-01-2004, 08:28 AM
Does anyone have any idea about how many different color X-mags AGD made? I have a flat black one, and I've never seen another like it. On my reciept under color it says 'custom'.

Fred
04-01-2004, 10:33 AM
pretty much all the colors were custom, I think 90% of the people I know who have em got to pick the color when they ordered.

some stores just ordered a bunch in solid colors, like gloss black, or not-too-wierd fades, like red-black.

theoretically, there are as many different colors as there are Xmags, but not really, because of the multiples of solids.

---Fred

cphilip
04-01-2004, 10:51 AM
They were done in batches.

Red, Blue, Yellow to Orange and Orange to Red fade.

And a Red splash.

And a few Purple to something before that bunch were done.

The numbers differ on what I have heard on them being done. I hear 15 and I heard one time something like 25 but no one has ever confirmed they ever did do the 25. So it's like small numbers of each. No more than 25 of each and most likely fewer than that.

No one got to chose before they were done that I know of except a poll here on AO that Tom conducted and then Tom decided what colors would be done and how many to send out first.

thecavemankevin
04-01-2004, 11:41 AM
what i want to know is how many xmags there have been made.

did they start at serial # xt00001? one of AGD's techs told me they started at xt00010...is that true?

yeahthatsme
04-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
They were done in batches.

Red, Blue, Yellow to Orange and Orange to Red fade.

And a Red splash.

And a few Purple to something before that bunch were done.

The numbers differ on what I have heard on them being done. I hear 15 and I heard one time something like 25 but no one has ever confirmed they ever did do the 25. So it's like small numbers of each. No more than 25 of each and most likely fewer than that.

No one got to chose before they were done that I know of except a poll here on AO that Tom conducted and then Tom decided what colors would be done and how many to send out first.

he's talking xmags not emags, phil. bit off the ball today?

Fred
04-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin

did they start at serial # xt00001? one of AGD's techs told me they started at xt00010...is that true?

I don't think so, I think 1 (or 0) through 13 were sold at IAO back in 2002, they were the powder-blue ones...

---Fred

cphilip
04-01-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme

he's talking xmags not emags, phil. bit off the ball today?

LOL! Well so he was... Yea I am a bit distracted today. Weird day it was. Sorry bought that.

Heck I dunno about X mags... lets just say they all had a color. Every one of em! :D

swanster
04-02-2004, 03:28 AM
xt0001 was made because our captin John Sosta ( who makes the x-mag ) has it. It has the serial number milled in the side, and the number is very large ( show off :D )

Creative Mayhem
04-02-2004, 08:51 AM
I don't know all the colors that were made, but I do know there was a lot!

Also, I know that my purple xmag is bettar than any other... :D Especially bettar than that Webmaster guy... his is PINK! *coughGHEYcough* :D

Thordic
04-02-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin

xt00010 was the first "production" emag. Anything before that was a "prototype" or "pre-production".

Right now I think OldSoldier still owns xt00010. He's the second owner, because SprayingMango bought it at IAO when they were released then sold it to OS later on.