PDA

View Full Version : need help from Tom, Rob, Black regarding stock trigger frame

Cha0tic
09-29-2001, 03:58 PM
ok, the nut inside my stock trigger frame broke in half the other day. i am left with half a nut sitting in the frame. how do i get this out so i can replace it?

Cha0tic
09-29-2001, 09:11 PM
ok, i have banged on it for a while and nothing shakes this thing loose. hey tom, did you locktite the nut to the frame?

Tunaman
09-29-2001, 10:07 PM
That nut should just slide right out. If the frame is ruined for some reason, I got a box of them here. I will duke you one, just let me know if you need it.

BlackVCG
09-29-2001, 10:26 PM
Those flat nuts are just press fit into the frame. They're aren't too hard to get out, but they won't drop out. When they are intact, you can take allen wrench through the bottom and push it out as far as you can and that's enough to be able to get a grip on it with your fingers and pull it out. Since the one in your frame is broke in half, you'll need to get something to pull it out, If you have a strong magnet that is thin enough to go in their and grab it, that might work or some thin needle nose pliers to grab it and pull it out. You can get it out, it's just not going to drop out. When you get it out, you can find square nuts like that at a hardware store.

Cha0tic
09-30-2001, 07:51 AM
ok i finally got it. i tried needle nose pliers and all that with no effect. i drilled a hole through the other side of the frame and pushed it out. thnx anyways for the offers tuna and black.