PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Gloss Black X-mag

rpm07
04-02-2004, 06:48 PM
A player on 1 of our sister teams had a Gloss Black X-MAG stolen in New Jersey. Serial number on the valve and box is xt00241 It has a non milled battery pack and vert feed. Please keep a eye out for it guys.
you can contact me or him

my email is rpm07@aol.com
his is conradcastro@yahoo.com

hAppy
04-02-2004, 06:50 PM
**** man, good luck, that sucks :(

here free upness

angelbeast24
04-02-2004, 06:50 PM
where in jersey did this happen maybe that would help out.

rpm07
04-02-2004, 06:51 PM
Not sure I think it was at RexPlex

teufelhunden
04-02-2004, 06:54 PM
I'm in Randolph, so I'm playin in this same area as you. I'll keep an eye out. Also, I'm going to link to this thread at the PBR stolen gun forum.

Hope he finds it.

Vegard
04-02-2004, 07:50 PM
That`s my old marker!

Also keep in mind that this a euro version, (match annoed trigger). The marker also have a slight ding on the right side if you look closely, but there`s no anno scratched off.

rpm07
04-02-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Vegard
That`s my old marker!

Also keep in mind that this a euro version, (match annoed trigger). The marker also have a slight ding on the right side if you look closely, but there`s no anno scratched off.

you are right I just looked at the pics and the trigger is annoed black thanks for pointing that out.

Cryer
04-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by rpm07

you are right I just looked at the pics and the trigger is annoed black thanks for pointing that out.

post pics up here, they'll definately help

use www.imageshack.us

Vegard
04-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Here`s some pics I took when it was mine(july 03):

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=818020
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=810047

rpm07
04-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Thanks

Tunaman
04-02-2004, 08:46 PM
Well whoever took it will never be able to use it or sell it anywhere around here. I have told everyone I know to look for this one. This punk is going to get caught. I take a personal interest in pussy thugs that steal AGD products. Dont ever let me find out that there is a thief amongst us....A TRUE American doesn't steal. :mad: :mad:

Vegard
04-02-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Tunaman A TRUE American doesn't steal.

Change that to humans with a normal set of moral values and I might not be offended.

Wilson had stroke of genious in the early 1900s tho..
(I`ll be surprised if anyone can see what connection the above statement has with tunamans reply)

Polish
04-02-2004, 09:08 PM
I know a bunch of people that play at rex.. Ill tell them to keep an eye out for it.

Good luck though man.. and check ebay.

Steelrat
04-02-2004, 09:10 PM
Unless someone from Norway came over and stole it, Tuna had it right the first time. He wasnt implying that no one but Americans are honest, I believe (forgive me for speaking for you Tuna). Rather, since the thief was most probably American, a TRUE American would not have taken it.

angelbeast24
04-02-2004, 09:51 PM
ill keep on eye out this weekend if soemthing pop ups at gpl

Tunaman
04-02-2004, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Vegard

Change that to humans with a normal set of moral values and I might not be offended.

Wilson had stroke of genious in the early 1900s tho..
(I`ll be surprised if anyone can see what connection the above statement has with tunamans reply) Well no offense to any one. I happen to know that True Norwegians don't steal either...Humans with a normal set of moral values works also. I guess what I am trying to say is that we DO trust each other around here...thats what makes this internet place so cool. AO'ers are awesome people. I have met some of the finest people in my life right here on this forum.;) :p :D

NJPaint
04-02-2004, 10:44 PM
I'll keep an eye out for it. Why don't paintballers have a master database for serial numbers that stores can access to check the status of markers? It seems like such a simple thing to do...

WenULiVeUdiE
04-02-2004, 10:51 PM
Some one should start one. The only problem is incorrect serial numbers and if they forget to update it saying they sold it. If conrad's was stolen then Ill probably buy his 00 sto just for the hell of it. So thats one X mag and one cyborg stolen from the NJ area in the oast 3 days. Could something be happening with a ring of rare marker stealers? If you think about it is kind of odd. Im probably going to Hustlers next saturday, Ill keep em peeled for both.

Furious333
04-03-2004, 11:21 AM
i'll keep an eye out from north of the border , it might pop up over here you never know.

swanster
04-03-2004, 03:09 PM
man that sucks, i hope your friend find's it

chasden
04-03-2004, 03:50 PM
I play at RexPlex, and a bunch of other Jersey fields: I'll keep an eye out for this marker too.

TraXeR
04-03-2004, 09:14 PM
I doubt it will come to my field, but I'll keep an eye for for it. If I find anything, I'll let you know asap. I hope the person who got it stolen away gets it back. Losing a $1,000+ piece of equipment is horrible.

runningman
04-07-2004, 01:17 PM
just looking through pbnation

might this be it?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=465967

WenULiVeUdiE
04-07-2004, 01:31 PM
I posted asking for his location and pics. If they match up conrad will be very happy!

Konigballer
04-07-2004, 01:39 PM
that sucks man, how does everyone keep getting their gun stolen? Mines always either in my hand, in my car trunk, or back in my room locked in a storage container.

I dont' even let other people shoot it, I don't care if their the youngest, wide eyed, newb on the block, I trust no one:) I hope you catch the guy, hopefully it wont turn up at a field somewhere with a new paintjob.

Creative Mayhem
04-07-2004, 01:43 PM
Even though I a little far from you guys, I will keep my eyes peeled for it up here eh? ;)

WenULiVeUdiE
04-07-2004, 02:08 PM
Thats not it. He said he lives in Chicago and the previous owner bought it new.

tony3
04-07-2004, 03:37 PM
I have seen the kid at the field, its not him. One notable thing on it, if its still on there is the black stock trigger, haven't seen many xmags like that.

goat
04-07-2004, 05:29 PM
http://www.vintagerex.com/registry/registry.cgi

Someone said there should be one, and there is.....
:D Good luck with locating the gun...hopefully this will help.

goat

S.S Bandit1
04-08-2004, 12:02 PM
i hope who ever stole that gun is dumb enough to go play with it now. I have barely seen any all black euro xmags around here so maybe someone will spot it. Hope you get it back...

Tobe2be
04-08-2004, 12:14 PM
ok im looking at this forum thinking I WISH I WILL CATCH THAT MOFO. but seriously what am i suppose to do or anyone for that matter if we see a euro xmag with a black trigger. not trying to be a wise ars but do call the cops which will take forever to come. do i take matters in to my own hands and risk beeing arrested for asault.And if cops do arrive how do i verify that its the stolen xmag. just wondering not trying to cause any fights.

Load SM5
04-08-2004, 12:34 PM
The serial number he posted should be a pretty good indicator #xt00241

WenULiVeUdiE
04-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Good question. What you do is ask them their name and if you can play with them again. Find out if they're selling anything(for phone # and other personnel info) or ask if you can try out for their team if their on one. Dont make it obvious that you think the gun is stolen. And try not to tell the refs unless you almost sure and have a serial number. If its stolen but you have no proof, then he will never go back. Be smart about it.

Tobe2be
04-08-2004, 01:12 PM
i still think that its a difficult problem to approuch. valves can be changed.i will keep my eye out. still dont know how to approuch the theif or owner of the marker but i guess its a split second decision nothin that i can prepare for.

Vegard
11-20-2005, 03:18 AM
I realize this is a crazyold thread but was this ever found again?
I was the original owner of it before I sendt it to the states :eek:

Cow hunter
11-20-2005, 06:54 PM
i think the best way to get it from the person would be to
A; ask to see the gun, check the #'s put it in ur bag and say that you realize that its stolen... fight him off if necesary
or
B; alert the field workers/owner that that person has a stolen gun.... and idk.....confiscate it?

GT
11-20-2005, 07:31 PM
Well whoever took it will never be able to use it or sell it anywhere around here. I have told everyone I know to look for this one. This punk is going to get caught. I take a personal interest in pussy thugs that steal AGD products. Dont ever let me find out that there is a thief amongst us....A TRUE American doesn't steal. :mad: :mad:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

buy a tunamag, comes with a lifetime anti-theft gurantee

Recon by Fire
11-20-2005, 08:49 PM
Instead of Paintball Gremlins, Tuna uses Paintball Dobermans. :wow:

punkncat
11-21-2005, 06:46 PM
I realize this is a crazyold thread but was this ever found again?
I was the original owner of it before I sendt it to the states :eek:

I am quite suprized that you would look this old thing up after all this time. I would be willing to bet the other owner probably hasn't.

What sux is that piece of delicious paintball equipment is probably just rotting away somewhere, collecting dust.

Rudz
11-22-2005, 01:11 AM
wow thanks tuna, least i kno my tunamax is safe, but i have my own doberman..gurantee agaisnt theft..lol

ZEROte
11-22-2005, 02:50 AM
i think the best way to get it from the person would be to
A; ask to see the gun, check the #'s put it in ur bag and say that you realize that its stolen... fight him off if necesary
or
B; alert the field workers/owner that that person has a stolen gun.... and idk.....confiscate it?

to my knowledge conrad has not found this gun yet. sucks i played a game with this gun. a very nice gun.