PDA

View Full Version : Fireblade Vs. Logic LT-3 Blade

Mad Splatter
04-03-2004, 01:52 PM
Which of these two triggers is better? What are your opinions on them? Is there really a differnce other than the fact that the Fireblade is wider, it comes with magnets and doesnt have a set screw?

Z-man
04-03-2004, 02:54 PM
To be fair I have not used the Logic LT-3 trigger but I do own one of the Fireblades. The reasons I chose it over the LT-3 were both for the design and the cosmetic appearence. The Fireblade is longer, wider and thus, gives me a good area to walk on. In addition the trigger looks much better IMO than the LT-3 and, when it comes down to it, even if the LT-3 was every bit the same in area, I would still take the better looking Fireblade.

Bear in mind that just because I love my blade triggers does not mean that you will. There is a poll in the Paintball Talk section to see who likes what trigger design and some prefer the 2 finger design.

Mad Splatter
04-03-2004, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the Reply Z-Man-

I HATE my stock Emag trigger, which is why I created this thread. I'm trying to figure out which i should buy. I certainly will take a look at the poll and see what the masses seem to think

abunkerer
04-03-2004, 05:56 PM
I have the lt3 logic blade, for me it was a big improvement over the stock trigger, it has a very nice feel to it..but the fireblade seems to be an improvement over the lt3, not just cosmetically but the angle of the surface of the blade and extra length should make for a more comfortable feel...when will the next batch of fireblades be ready?

Z-man
04-03-2004, 06:38 PM
Coolhad estimated about a 1 month wait. He is currently working on the HyperFrame internals-in-a-logic-frame design. Might as well get on the preorder list if he is making them but check out the site:

http://www.logicpaintball.com/