CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-29-2001, 08:49 PM
I just wanted to see if any one doesn't like a mag they have owned

jas142
09-29-2001, 09:01 PM
Wrong forum to ask :)

MikeCouves
09-30-2001, 07:49 AM
Hey SIGsays you never know!! Haha but I will definately have to go with EXTREMELY!!! Hahahaha, Mags rule all. WhoooooooooOOOOOo HoooooooOOo...that's number 251.

zvanut
09-30-2001, 10:48 AM
This one is over...

M-a-s-sDriver
09-30-2001, 11:09 AM
Actually, I don't like Mags till I do a whole bunch of stuff to them to make them work the way I want. The only Mag I truly like that has no modifications is my RT.

X-Plosive
09-30-2001, 12:22 PM
I dunno. I don't really like my back up mini. It looks real nice with all the chrome and black but it just doesn't perform that well. It was having some choppage issues but I think that problem is now solved. I still don't like the spongey pull it has.

pumpamatic
09-30-2001, 08:41 PM
that's not as dumb a question as you think. I don't remember who it was, but I know someone on here said they traded in their rt for a tie dye minicocker and liked the cocker better. Granted they didn't say they disliked the rt, but you still get the point. There are many people here who don't have mags, or have more than just mags.

MikeCouves
10-01-2001, 04:40 AM
It's what you like, not what everyone else likes. So if you like a cocker go for it because you like. Don't get a Mag because all your friends tell you to. I personally love Mags. They give me no problems at all, no ball chopping, no half cutting, no leaking, nothing. The other thing I like about Mags is their simplicity. Taking it apart...you can do it in like 30 seconds. You can field strip it so fast! Look at a cocker - good luck doing that in a day unless you really know what you are doing.

Muzikman
10-01-2001, 02:32 PM
Well, I can answer NO for one of my mags, and that would be my Micromag. I have had to many problems with it to really like it. Now, on the other side, I love all my AGD Mags.

Vil3
10-01-2001, 04:07 PM
These are my thoughts-Stock classic automag (negative.) automag stock-negative, Rt-JUST DONT LIKE THEM PERIOD, RT Pros on the other hand i do.. E-mags i love :)