PDA

View Full Version : customizing Team Jersey

punkcmonkiez
04-03-2004, 05:50 PM
where about do you go if you want things added to a premade jersey like teamname sponsors exc?

yeahthatsme
04-03-2004, 06:22 PM
places that make like custom shirts/baseball jerseys can put like lettering and logos on it...but i dont know how well that stays on...

lamby
04-03-2004, 06:37 PM
anyplace that does silk screening, look in the phone book.

Be prepaired as the "screens" are not cheap if you want only a few made.

punkcmonkiez
04-03-2004, 06:47 PM
thanks, i was just woundering if it took anyone special to silk screen it because of the material the jerseys are made of

shartley
04-03-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by punkcmonkiez
thanks, i was just woundering if it took anyone special to silk screen it because of the material the jerseys are made of
Jerseys are made of different materials. Look on the tag and see what yours is made of. Tell that to the silk screener, and they can make the appropriate ink/curing choice.

But like was posted, be prepared to pay a screen charge (usually between $15-$30 per screen/color) and then the cost to have it done. Some places will not even do a single or even small run. And if you want different names it will be a new screen charge for every new name/jersey.

I may be offering this service at some point…. As I have just purchased a full silk screening setup for my business. But I will not be doing it right away.

Good luck.