PDA

View Full Version : revvy just wont turn

alf
09-29-2001, 09:00 PM
guys,

i know this isnt an automag problem, but maybe someone has had this problem...got my revvy going with my warp (IT ROCKS!!!), but then the revvy stopped turning, replaced the batteries...nothing...

buddy had a revvy with a busted collar, i took the guts out, put them in, and it worked fine for about 1/2 a game...then IT didnt turn either...batteries are fresh

has this happened to anyone?

how can i diagnose the revvy?

where can i get spare motors?

FeelTheRT
09-29-2001, 09:14 PM
ok, this has happened to before. It the eye of the sensor might be a bit dirty. Thats ususaly the first thing people think of.

2nd, did u recently take your Rev apart? One of the connectors must have come loose, either from eye to motor or from motor to board. When i had this problem, I had 4-6 people trying to clean my eye, lol when i got home and took it apart, i found that the motor to eye connector was loose.

alf
09-29-2001, 09:25 PM
thanks feel!

i DID take apart both revvys and it IS possible that i stretched the GOOD motor's wires

i THINK i burned out my orginal motor, because i heard it humming, but wasnt turning...anyway to tell if THAT happened?

Tunaman
09-29-2001, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by alf
thanks feel!

i DID take apart both revvys and it IS possible that i stretched the GOOD motor's wires

i THINK i burned out my orginal motor, because i heard it humming, but wasnt turning...anyway to tell if THAT happened? Just put 9 volts to the two motor leads and see if it spins. If not, the motor is shot.
And your barrel is on the way. Thanks

alf
09-29-2001, 10:15 PM
ill check that too...kinda bummed about it...WAS havin a good day....made a lotta new friends...everyone was askin

"what kinda gun is THAT???"

will be cool with the 8.5" on it!

FDB1
09-30-2001, 04:15 PM
same thing happend to my loader, opened it up, the sensor eye was cracked in half...

im still really mad, and this happend like a week or 2 ago...:mad:

DarkPhoenix
09-30-2001, 04:39 PM
You can buy revolution and Evlution parts from dropzonepaintball.com, even the new X-board, though I would highly recommend that everyone go with, at least, the turbo rev board from warpedairsportz.com or the HALO loader, at most. Match all that with a warp feed and everyone is good to go.

2UnREal
09-30-2001, 05:08 PM
That happened to me, my eye broke when I took it apart. I ordered a new one from dropzonepaintball.com and got it the next week! They also have tons of mag parts!

alf
09-30-2001, 08:32 PM
thanks guys!

ill be ordering a motor from them tomorrow!

darkphoenix, i'm gonna try out the turbo rev board from wickedairsportz too...saw the write up from warpig.com...seems like the turbo rev and the warp are going to make a killa combination...till i can justify to myself spending $135 on a halo.