PDA

View Full Version : URGENT Q, chipley pump kit

soccer4minimags
04-04-2004, 01:27 AM
Help, I just got a new chipley pump kit straigt from chipley's. It was in the box no instructions (its simple). But I am hung up on this one o-ring. Its a little larger than the a typical front block o-ring, (which it has). This one is black, thinner than the front block o-ring, and a litle larger.

I really want to use this tomorrow and won't be able to call the factory till monday, so any quick replys would be great.

soccer4minimags
04-04-2004, 11:21 AM
it kind of looks like a barrel o-ring.

-=Squid=-
04-04-2004, 06:12 PM
Well couldnt you just try a smaller o-ring?

1stdeadeye
04-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Does the Chipley Pump kit fit 02 Cockers? If so, how much is it?

soccer4minimags
04-04-2004, 07:44 PM
deadeye, yep it fits 2k+. I actually put mine on a 2k2 vert body. It was $70, so far it was money well spent.

Why would I try a smaller o-ring? I have the oring that seals off the front, the one that is the size of a front block o-ring. There is no question where it goes.

I installed it today and gassed it up. It funcitons fine without whatever that extra o-ring is. I will call and see tomorrow what exactly its supposed to be.

1stdeadeye
04-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Site to order it from please?:)

-=Squid=-
04-04-2004, 07:59 PM
I recommended trying a new o-ring because you said you were having trouble with one that was bigger than normal. :confused:

soccer4minimags
04-04-2004, 11:33 PM
I got mine direct from chipley. Bunkerboyz carries them too. I definitely say this is a worthwhile product. Very well made, and quick service too. I ordered it on thursday afternoon, I had it by saturday afternoon. It is sweet. I was looking for a pump, and it was either going to be build a sniper, or build a phantom. I am not regreting this one bit.

I've been messing around with a spring return on it. See there is a small thing that I'd call a "guide" up front on there. So I have been experimenting with putting misc. springs I have around on it to assist it in the return. Its good and bad, it makes the stroke a little heavier, but the return is nice. Right now I have taken it out and returned it to stock configuration. I fear the spring would be hard on a misfeed ball.

Squid, sorry for the miscommunication, I wasn't meaning I had a problem with fit, I just couldn't understand where it went because all neccessary o-rings were already in place.

soccer4minimags
04-04-2004, 11:37 PM
Sorry, here you go deadeye.

www.chipleymachine.com (http://www.chipleymachine.com)

1stdeadeye
04-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by soccer4minimags
Sorry, here you go deadeye.

www.chipleymachine.com (http://www.chipleymachine.com)

Thanks!:D