PDA

View Full Version : What is the difference between E valve and the RT valve?

Janitor
04-04-2004, 02:33 AM
What is the difference between the E valve and the RT valve? I'm looking to upgrade my Classic valve, want to save some coin and maybe pick one up used, so I want to get my ducks in a row.

Z-man
04-04-2004, 02:37 AM
Welcome to AO

The short answer to your question is, there is NO difference. They are the exact same valve with a different name.

If you would like to read a little more check out a more complete explanation of the different valves AGD makes and has made below.

http://www.zakvetter.com/Pages/Paintball/Automags/valves.html

Janitor
04-04-2004, 02:53 AM
Thank you, it is great to be here. I see there is a ton of information here!
One more thing regarding the valve, I take it you can use any RT on/off assembly with the E valve? But what I've seen it looks like you need the longer pin (.750)to run it in a Classic?

Z-man
04-04-2004, 03:00 AM
If you are asking if any RT valve can take other parts from another RT valve (like say an RT Pro on/off assembly being put in an X-Valve or an E-mag Valve) then yes you can.

But as you also noted you may need a differnet on/off pin and sear if you go from a classic Mag valve to an RT valve. The easiest way would be to buy an X-Valve from the AGD Store (or if you can fine one used on AO here). If you can score a good deal somewhere else on some other RT valve, make sure that you get the new sear and on/off pin to run it. Off hand I don't know the lengths but someone may post that. If not you can simply call AGD and ask them what parts you need. They take good care of us.