PDA

View Full Version : ULE on classic valve

HotBallz87
04-04-2004, 12:09 PM
ive been reading, and some ppl have had problems with this, but others haven't, as i can see. i havent looked too much at it, so i'm gonna ask this,
What are the problems that you guys have seen on this, but what are the advantages?
and could you compare the trigger pull of the ULE on a classic frame to something else, like a spyder electric, or something else w/ a light trigger pull?
is the trigger pull on the ULE ajustable? can you make it harder or easier to pull, or is it always the same?

Bad_Dog
04-04-2004, 05:19 PM
well there are a few disadvantages to the ULT, including easier to short stroke, and it can be time consuming to install. The obvious advantage is the light trigger pull.

Something to compare the pull of my setup (135g) with would be to go and get ~135 paperclips and hold them in your hand... thats the weight:)

the pull of the ULT would probably only be adjustable if you had an adjustable tank; thus allowing you to adjust the input pressure...

What I've done is put trigger stops in my trigger making the pull shorter. Thats the only way that I know of to make the pull shorter...