PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know where I can buy a nitroduck bottle?

-=Squid=-
04-04-2004, 10:02 PM
Im talking about just the bottle, not the reg. I really want a macdev conquest 04 reg / 68/45 tuffskin tank combo... would be perfect. Anybody know? Dont say call nitroduck... im trying that tomorrow, but figgure that somebody might know something else here.

cphilip
04-04-2004, 10:21 PM
They dont make their own bottles far as I know but have someone make them for them. There are only a few tank makers in the world. Just figure out who makes them for them and go with that one. No need to pay extra for someones name to be put on there.

-=Squid=-
04-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
They dont make their own bottles far as I know but have someone make them for them. There are only a few tank makers in the world. Just figure out who makes them for them and go with that one. No need to pay extra for someones name to be put on there. Well, a big part of it is the tuffskin thing... I want the tuffskin.

If I can find a place that makes a tuffskin bottle, I would buy it.

cphilip
04-04-2004, 10:33 PM
I dont know of any fiber wrapped bottle made now that is not "tough skin". Every one I seen has a good plastic coating on it now. It's like standard thing these days.

-=Squid=-
04-04-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
I dont know of any fiber wrapped bottle made now that is not "tough skin". Every one I seen has a good plastic coating on it now. It's like standard thing these days. But I Want the black, too! :( you do realize I like wasting money on stuff right?

cphilip
04-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Otay!!!! :D (ever hear or a tank cover?) ;)

Hmmm... I think they a lot of them all black. Well...some Gray.

Check with AA. I think they buy them black. And I think they sell just bottles as well. Sounds like what you are looking for.

-=Squid=-
04-04-2004, 10:44 PM
I use a redz cover, and still will... but I still want the nitroduck bottle :D

Thanks for the help.