PDA

View Full Version : Finding Automags in Canada?

Ukraineboy
04-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I was wondering, where could I get an Automag and automag parts in Canada?

I cant seem to find any websites or anything. And there is something wrong with Ebay Canada (whenever I click on one of the auctions, it redirects me back to the ebay.ca page)

And, I dont know if people in Ebay USA will ship to Canada or anything...

help?

Digits
04-04-2004, 11:03 PM
I can sell you automags parts lol.. I'm in canada :P.. I only have whats left from parting out my mag though..

I ordered a mag from the states though.. From Fragteck to be exact.. I would recommend that if you want an RT ULE Custom

Ukraineboy
04-04-2004, 11:05 PM
yah, thats what Im looking for.

Does AGD have a like.. AGD Canada?

cause, if I order form USA I will pay Tarrif's through my *** (unless AGD would be willing to ship via USPS)

And, I want it new.. I love out of the box stuff.

Sparq
04-04-2004, 11:10 PM
Yeah, they ship USPS....I got my Y-frame that way.

Ukraineboy
04-04-2004, 11:11 PM
fragteck? link please

Target Practice
04-04-2004, 11:16 PM
FragTek has nice stuff. The RougeMag is reeeeaaaallly cool. I love mine!

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=122696

Ukraineboy
04-04-2004, 11:27 PM
hmmm...

its more expensive then on AGD site no?

and, AGD will you send via USPS? or will you only send via UPS?

cause, I'll be paying $100+ if you guys send it via UPS

smilestyler
04-05-2004, 12:46 AM
There are AGD dealers in Canada too you know. Phone some local places. If you can't find one, PM me and I can give you some phone numbers.

frenchman309
04-05-2004, 04:35 AM
The field I play at in Sault, Ontario (Bunkers) is an automag dealer. I doubt you're anywhere near there, but if you are just a little info

Ratzo
04-05-2004, 06:49 AM
Anything I get through the local shop here I have to wait a couple months for.
He still hasn't got back to me about a price for a Y-Grip yet and that was 2 1/2 months ago.
I'm considering opening a shop and if it happens AGD will have a firm presence there.

OysterBoy
04-05-2004, 07:01 AM
Try Max Jenkins at Emulsion Paintball

www.emulsionpaintball.com (site is being worked on)

He's in Nova Scotia, but he managed to get me a mag for 300.00 CDN Just talk to him, tell him Alex Hnatiuk referred you. Only problemm is, hes usually slow replying to emails, so just call him during the day (haha, its also his house phone number, so dont call at like 1 AM) hes a cool guy.

Eric Cartman
04-05-2004, 09:15 AM
I think that no matter who you buy from in the U.S. you'll get screwed on customs and brokerage fees. AGD shipped me my intelliframe USPS and I got hit with brokerage fees and duty that was way more than it should have been! Logic Paintball shipped my milled rail to me via Fedex and I got hit for brokerage fees and GST!
UPS' brokerage fees are probably the worst.
Unfortunately, you're going to get screwed any time you buy anything from the U.S. unless you can find someone who's willing to ship it to you marked as a gift. On the other hand, you can buy from a few stores in Canada, but frequently you get screwed by a big mark-up.

In Canada, I'd recommend Premium Paintball Products:
http://www.premiumpaintball.com/index_frames.html
Premium stocks a few mag parts and they actually have 5 X-mags on the wall. They'll order in things for you if they don't have them in stock

or Canadian Paintball:
http://www.canadianpaintball.com/main/index.htm

I don't think these guys stock much in the way of Mag stuff, but again, they'll order it for you. As an added bonus, if you don't live in Manitoba and you order from these guys, you don't have to pay the provincial sales tax. That can be a significant saving when you're buying expensive stuff.

kevdupuis
04-05-2004, 03:11 PM
We currently have two RT Customs in stock, one black Ule body with black I frame and a nickel body and nickel I frame.
Email us for a price on the setup you want, I think you will be surprised at the price. Let us know which province for tax reasons.kndenterprises@reach.net

Digits
04-05-2004, 05:04 PM
I only paid like 20-30 bucks customs on an RT-ULE.. Just get them to ship it as a gift.