PDA

View Full Version : Problem with new mag

veedell26
04-05-2004, 02:39 AM
Got my new ULE MAG w/ULT yesterday, aired it up and fired it a few times, degassed it and put it up. Today i took the single trigger frame off and put my old intelliframe on it, gassed it up and started firing, adjusted the trigger a little and fired some more. All the sudden it starts leaking out of the pressure relief valve, and after a couple of more shots wouldn't stop leaking so i took off my adjustable tank (set at 900) and put on my HP preset. Same result, leaking out of the relief valve. I degass it again, air it back up and now no leaking relief valve BUT now it wont fire. Now it sounds just like my old rt when you air it up with an adjustable but have the input set below 600. Sounds like it is starving for air???
Anyone have a clue what the problem is? I put both tanks back on my old RT and its fine. For some reason i think there is something internal blocking the air, but i don't know how come the relief valve was releasing pressure at first.

Oh yeah, it was shooting awesome the first 30 shots or so. ULT is great.

veedell26
04-05-2004, 09:05 AM
UPDATE: I took some shims out of the ULT (anymore shims out and it hisses and wont seat the bolt when aired up). Now when I aired it up it seemed fine, but as I shot it more 20-30 shots total, it gradually got slower shooting to the point that it didnt recock and i had to push the bolt back with my finger. Anyone?

veedell26
04-05-2004, 10:38 AM
got it. went up one size Oring carrier in level X and removed one shim in the ULT and lubed again. problem solved and it still pretty soft hitting my finger, no leaks, no shootdown